♦6: White Heart♦

P.O.V. Cho:

i ran as fast as i could, rushing in the checkered hallway.

I haven't stopped running since 10 says ago. And i kinda got lost in the five days.

my strait hair was torn and wavy but i didn't care, ken was my priority.

But if i didn't hurry...

He'd be dead.

Yamori likes to torture his prays but like every spoilt kid. He gets bored after 10 days.

"KEN!!!" i yelled as loud as i could

one big door was sealed shut but thanks to my kagune i broke it.

it was the winning door!

yamori turned to me, wearing a smug smile.

"Well well well, isn't it kachinonai? why are you here? want to finally team up?" he came closer to me

my kagune formed out of my back, my anger made the smooth scales from my kagune turn into spikey shards.

"shut the fuck up and call me cho, you fucked up ghoul! let ken go right this instant!" i ripped my dress so i could fight properly

"why? is he of value to you? your lover maybe." his laugh echoed, i searched for ken who was easy to find. he shivered on his chair, looking at his damaged feet.

without any answer, i grab yamori with one kagune and i swing myself behind him, my feet colided with his back as i projected him into a wall.

i turn towards ken and embrace his shivering body, he felt cold and i heard light shaky sobs.

"It's okay now Ken, i came here to save you, i will always be by your side, because, i love you..." i drouled out but no answer was heard

i let him go and lifted his chin up, his eyes showed suffering, fear and sadness.

"Hey, i'm here now, and it's true. i do love y-" before i could finish my confesson, i felt like something grabbed me and lifted me in the air

yaori grabbed me by his rinkaku and he swung me into a wall sending me uncontious

P.O.V. Author

jason looked at the pile of dust, briks and blood he made from throwing the girl.

he grinned devilishly then made his way to kaneki who mysteriously gained white hair. but the torturer didn't care about his 'new looks'.

"Kaneki! let me devour you, then i shall eat your weak girlfriend over there! you will both be reunited in my stomach!! BAHAHAHAHHA!!"

his loud laughter was silenced by kaneki's light chuckle.

"Hilarious, you really are an inconsequential man." he stared at his torturer with a small smile but no feelings in his eyes

he smiled and laughed at the younger man " you truely are fantastic, all right!" he poped one of his fingers, preparing to kill his delicious meal

"Let me take from you!" his rinkaku targeted kaneki and went for the kill, kaneki's chains broke and he jumped from his place. he flew to jason's neck and strangled him with the chain and shouted in his ear "devour this!" (i can hear unravel in the background, lol)

he then whent forward and got ready for a fight, Jason was shoked from the sudden change of his pray.

"That's foul ..." kaneki wiped the blood off the side of his mouth, not caring for stains;

"Wha--? Y-you!" the ghoul had finally found out that a chunk of his forehead had been eaten from the white haired

"the taste is almost like the intestines of a fish on the verge of spoiling" he described him as he sway while taking his hand off of his chapped lips

Whithout answerig, Jason dragged his kangune to kill kaneki but this one didn't let him, he twired to Jason's face but got stopped by his hands, twisting his limb "I'm not letting go!'

kaneki let himself twist but ended up hitting Jason in the head, knoking him near the unconcious girl. "Do you think that after everything else, something like that hurts?"

"I'll kill you! oh?" Jason turned to the crushed ghoul "I thought i would eat you last but i guess i could use you to be stronger now!" he grabbed Cho's head and dangled it towards Kaneki,

"how unfortunate, i should just kill this useless scrap! After all, she did break my heart." he chuckled darkly.

kaneki popped his finger as his blood red kagune unraveled, one of the four shot to jason as three of them whent to save his fragile lover and placed her near the entrance

"Now, It's my turn" he smiled insanely to his enemy he flew up and started fighting the older man

"Kaneki!" jason yelled as he had a final blow before being flat on the ground by the birthday boy (i'm so sorry)

he took a few steps to the lying ghoul as one of his kagune pierced his arm "what's one thousand minus seven?" he pooped another finger, waiting for an answer

after a few minuites of finally taking revenge the ghoul ate the kagune of the ghoul with digust.

he stood uup and slowly walked to the (STILL!) unconcious ghoul, he picked her up and made his way to the exit

------------------------------------------

P.O.V. Cho:

I felt like someone carried me slowly towards the exit. The person's steady breathing and calm heartbeat was the only thingi heard, but what i smelled was more than what i had heard.

Rotten fish, moldy hallway, my own caramel sent and the very strong sent of Ken.

My eyes watered as i stared at the hands of my failed love

"I'm sorry, i was supposed to be the one that saved you, Not yourself. I-I shouldn't of left your side and went to Uta's. This is all my fault." i was drowning in my tears but his slender hands lifted my chin and rough skin met my lip's, i shot my eyes open and saw light brown orbs stare into my yellow ones.

H-He kissed me!?

When he lifted his head i brushed my finger on my lips, craving for more.

"sorry, it was the only way to shut you up and to show you that i actually listened to you. It was cute but you nearly got hurt because of me. "

I didn't know how to respond but i then found myself falling asleep.

***

Happy new year guys!

Right now i am chillin with my gran and her boyfriend while watching frozen and drinking some snowballs.

I love new years cause you can do that 'see you next year' joke. Or do the 'i came here last year' too!

Anyway I'll update next year! See?

Anywhooo shironeki is in da house and he's totally hot! My smexy bae.

What did you for new years eve?

Comment and fav