♦1: First Meeting♦

How dumb was it to belive that tsukiyama was a good person?

He was going to kill nishiki's girlfriend and probably kill them all.

Touka was on the ground with Kaneki. Nishiki still annoying the gourmet. Trying to save his human lover.

"You are becoming a pest..."

Nishiki couldn't fight anymore his limbs where tierd and couldn't hold him up anymore.

"Shut up"

The weak ghoul whispered trying to yell but failed.

The gourmet pushed him to the ground and started stabbing him repeatedly without hesitation.

"Stop nagging me! Stop nagging me! Stop nagging me!!! ... let's be friend's here nishio-kun"

The brunette stoped the gourmet in his tracks by holding his expensive italian shoes.

"There's nothing else ... kimi is the only thing I have... lay a hand on her and I'll kill you"

Tsukiyama didn't answer but stepped on his face and crushed it.

Kaneki wanted to do something but he couldn't even watch, not even touka still laying on the ground.

Before anyone could even see. The gourmet got cut. His arm fell to the ground with a thud and a stream of blood

"GAAAAH NON! ... wait ... that smell DOLCE~ Cho! You've came for the feast? I have a très bien idea! Cho can eat kaneki-kun with me! And when she's full. DOLCE!! You're unique smell Cho-san. MMMMM so delicious like Kaneki-Kun! !"

Kaneki heard steps behind him and he saw a girl.

She had her snow white hair in a plat bit a streak of pink could be seen. Her golden orbs that looked like a dream. Her face was clear and pale as her expression wasn't like her beauty. Anger roared her face as she stood near kaneki and touka.

"Cho-san ... how?"

Without looking to the teen she cracked her right middle phanlaxes with her left hand as her left eye turned black and red

"I have my ways imuto-san"

She looked at the gourmet with disgust

"You fucked up trash. Picking on new people without me near the 20th ward. I knew you was a wuss, but really?

Hurting nishiki-kun too I see... I better punish you then"

The white haired woman cracked her neck, then her kagune came out.

A beautiful rinkaku came out. It looked like a butterfly. To be more exact the Broad-tailed swallowtail butterfly.

The two top kagunes looked like a gray thin cloth as the two bottom ones where Black and orange as the top had transparent tips with black lines to it. Exacly like that rare butterfly

"My beautiful Cho. Je suis desolé. I shall give you your share."

"Im not here for Canibalism you fucked up trash. I'm here to stop you!"

She jumped towards him as her kagune trapped the purple man. Her kagune broke the trash's sword as she broke all of his arm's bones with one kagune.

The gourmet fainted as the white haired whent to Kimi.

Kimi got up as her bandage on her face fell off.

"Cho! I - I'm-"

The girl hugged the woman as her kagune whent back in her lower back

"I guess you found out Kimi. I'm sorry you where brought up in all of this..."

The white haired beauty whent near kaneki and bent down.

Kaneki felt like he needed to trust her not like with Rise or Tsukiyama.

"Hello, don't worry I won't hurt you. I'm exactly like you. A half-ghoul and I promise that I'll tell you all about ghouls"

She helped kaneki up as she carefully helped his broken arm.

"I-i'm kaneki ken..."

Her seriously cold expression changed to a bright smile.

"My name is Hime Cho. nice to meet you Kaneki Ken"

☆☆

Hi guys! Thanks for reading the first chapter of Dark Butterfly.

If you are confused. Her name is Cho and her surname is Hime.

And yes you can crack your middle phanlax cause I do it.

So anyway, thank you very mutch and I hope you'll vote and comment cause that what makes me know you like it. And if I did something wrong please comment what it was.

Bye ♥