♦5: Kidnapping ♦

P.O.V. Cho:

the sun was setting, Kaneki wanted to tell me something all day but everyone innterupted us so he finaly took me outside where a field. Even though we where in December, fireflies where located in that area

we lied in the cold winter grass, i waited for kaneki's long waited request but it never came out

So i thought of asking a question.

Nobody's P.O.V

"How did you feel when you found out you where a ghoul?" Cho asked out of nowhere.

Ken thought about it for a while before answering

"It was scary. Not knowing what's wrong with your body and have people come into your life out of the blue. But someone showed me the light and gave me hope to a near future, they showed me that i have choises in life and what a chose, well...

I chose you... "

Ken had finally confessed his love for the half ghoul, letting a sigh of relief.

But. Nothing came out of the girl's mouth, no expression was shown.

She got up and started walking back to the road.

Ken was still in shock, he was heartbroken but didn't show it, the girl he fell in love with didn't answer him.

Cho turned around with a bright smile, holding her hand out.

"are you coming? It's getting cold out."

Kaneki didn't take long to catch up with her and leave the perfect area.

......

When the young pair said there goodbyes, kaneki whent to see touka.

"Touka-chan? I need to talk to-"

He saw that he interrupted a conversation with a lady about touka's age

"kaneki? Ah! This is shimo and other there is Ryo. Guys, this is kaneki"

He didn't even see the blonde guy who didn't seem very kind.

"Touka... I came here because... Cho-san didn't seem... Normal... You see... I told her that.... I loved h-her... "

Ryo bursted out laughing as the two girls looked at each other.

"Pfffft! You confessed to Cho. are Cho?! Dude if you've done that then you don't know her at all! BAHAHAHA!!!! "

Shimo signaled kaneki to sit beside her.

"well, you see kaneki-kun. Cho isn't easy to get. And you can trust us because were like her family. Has she told you anything about her? "

Kaneki thought for a while then replied "she has told me about her mother before."

Ryo fell on the ground laughing his ass off.

"Cho lied, dude. Like if she was going to talk about her fucked up parent to you?"

Kaneki was confuse, his gaze whent to touka's as she sighed

"Cho was born as a half ghoul. Her mother died giving birth to her and her father refused to look after het so yoshimura brought her up. "

She then stopped and looked in kaneki's direction

"if you want to know more you have to try harder to be hers. She isn't an easy one to catch"

....
P.O.V Cho:

"okay then, I'm done with work! See you tomorrow!" i put my scarf on and waved goodbye to kaneki and touka.

The winter breeze hit my face without warning as i shivered my way to uta.

I looked around and saw alot of happy couples in there warm embrace.

It made me feel guilty of how dumb i was to kaneki... I just ignored him. I couldn't tell him how i felt.

I need you too, ken.

But I'm scared to love you. The first and last person i loved was my father...

I opened the door and came in, trying to find the tattoo covered ghoul.

"Uta! I need to talk to you! "

I heard footsteps come from his room. His hair was in a bun as his shaved gray hair was messy and all about.

"Princess? I was in a middle of a nap." he complained and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes

"Uta, have you ever been in love but you can't fall for that person?" i blurred out but he understood anyways

"is this about kaneki?" he started pouring coffee in two cups

"W-Wha? How did you know?! " i was in pure shock, was it obvious?

He gave me a cup and i gladly took it in both hands

"if you think he's the one, go for it. Your smart and i know you'll make the good choice. "

I bit my bottom lip and looked at the floor

"why don't you go confess now? He's still at the caffe right? "

Without any other words i walked back to antieku, I felt uneasy but pushed it aside.

I was near the entrance but kaneki's smell infested my nose. Yes, i do have a great sence of smell but his sent was strong.

I slammed the door open, the blush i wore on my cheeks disappeared.

Blood was splattered everywhere and touka was on the ground.

Cuts where in her arm and her shoulder was dislocated. She looked up to me with a sad look

"kaneki--he... Was kidnapped... By"

I knew who did it. Fuking yakumo!

I ran out bumping into people on my way. I ran into am alley and puy my mask on. Unraveling my kagune. I hit one by the side of a building and helped myself ontop of the building.

I jumped, building by building, running faster.

"fucking jason! I'll kill you if you kill him!!"

My kagune whent pressed on the edgeof the final house and made me jump higher

"don't worry Ken, I'll save you! "

OOOO
Shit gets real in the next one huh...

Cool!

Shironeki will be in the next yushhh

My bae! Kuro is my bb and shiro is my hot bae.

*clears throat* okay anyway...

Bye?

Fav and comment!

Love you ! Merry late Christmas and early new year!