hello!

Nice to see you again!

I think it's time to tell you something...
After seeing some of you continuing to comment and read these chapters...

I decided to restart the story.

I've changed alot since i started this story and it kinda shocks me that i was the one who did this story.

So I'm starting again. Same main character (probably change her a bit). Same love story (or is it?).

Exept this one will take place at the start of Tokyo Ghoul:re!

I won't write as frequently because i don't have as much time as before..

But i will still write though!!

You see, i lost interest in my only hobbies (writing and drawing)...
I became depressed and lost the bit of self esteem i had left...

But I'm ready for a change!

And plus my school helper told me to continue my hobbies! (so it's mainly thanks to him that I'm continuing!
Yaaaaay *applause*)

Like i said before, i have changed. But i have also learned a bunch!
I will be adding sexuality and gender differences to my characters (i may even learn you something new) to give tgem some spice! And many more stuff.

Anyway, I'll leave this story here; so you can continue reading if you like and to show my development as a writer (if i may call myself that)

See you on the flip side!