♦4:My Hero♦

P.O.V cho:

I walked down the stairs of the mask shop.

Uta called me, telling me that someone really needed me, so i told kaneki to tell me later.

I hopped down the last stair and turnedto the wooden door.

I took the doorknob in my left hand and opened it.

"Uta-san? Are you here? "
I saw a little boy with dark black hair like charcoal and bright blue eyes like the night sky in the summer framed by a thick pair of black glasses

"Nee-san!! I'm so happy to see you!!"

The little boy hugged my hips but i didn't remember the boy at all.
He looked up to see me face but i was too confused. Did i know this kid?

"Nee-san!, it's me, Ryu! "

After he told me his name i clicked.he changed so mutch since the last time i saw him,he looks happier. i'm glad

"Ryu! You've grown!" i pick him up and twiredl him around the room.

i stopped infront of my tattoed brother as he seemed quite happy.

"Your finally here huh. You see, Ryu's maid died because ofsome ghoul trying to get Ryu. and i thought you where the best person to take him in. you where the one who saved him in the first place Cho-san" he informed me as the child danced around the room chanting 'Cho is the best, i love Cho and even she's my princess'

we left the mask shop hand in hand as i whent to the coffee shop to introduce Ryu to the others.

i opened the door and found touk, nishishiki fighting and kaneki, trying to calm them

"Oi, you idiots, stop giving kaneki a hard time! anyway, this is Ryu, he'll be living with me. Ryu, say hello"

he whent infront of me protectivley and yelled "Hey, i'm Ryu and if you touch my sister i'll give you a hard time! nice to meet you!"

i didn't hear some parts of what he said but i ignored it, he does that sometimes...

i walked near kaneki who still seemed shocked by Ryu.

"Your brother is quite an unusual one, isn't he?" he looked in my direction as he had a nervous smile on.

"he's not originally my brother kaneki kun." the smile i kept on while seeing Ryu faded in less than seconds, dark memories of that awfull night came flooding my thoughts.

"I saved him two years ago ...

Flash back

the night sky was covered by clouds filled with liters of rain that poored on the 11th ward.

a familly of 3 ran, trying to run away from the doves but where to weak to do anything more.

a koukaku and a bikaku tried to protect there little crossedbreed though the wet streets but failed as they where in a dark alleway with nowhere to go.

"Finally! you damn rats will finally die in hell!"

the male unraveled his kagune and tried to hit the one dove but he ended up geting his head chopped of by the dove's quince

fear was plastered on the small childs face, his mother pleaded the doves to let her live, totally ignoring the life of her child.

the child who once loved his beloved familly found grate hatred towards them. didn't they love him? what did he do wrong? was he always hated by his parents?

was there love even real?

"i know! take this worthless child! he will be more of a used than old me! please let me live"

the little boy unravel his own kagune, that looked like the wings and tail of a blue bird a kagune both koukaku and bikaku his magestic wings became glass shards and they ll progected on the mother who instantly died. weakling ... pathetic.

the child colapsed, too weak to fight the croud. his life ended here, under the rainy clouds that hid the sunrise, in a alleway he never whent in before.

he heard sudden steps but closed his eyes, thinking it was the dove that killed his father.

he heard yells echoing in his mind, where they his? he didn't knw so he opened his eyes but he sw only red, red was everywhere but on himself. why...

he squinted and saw a white figure in the distance dressed in an all black dress.

the figure had six tails ... kinda like black snakes ???

three of them whent in the man as the final yell dissapeared in the night.

the rain had finally stopped and what he saw was an angel. like the stories his dumb mother used to read to him.

her warm smile shined through his hatred as he felt the need to accept the girl.

"Are you okay? everything is fine now." her angelic voice sent flutters to his heart, his eyes watered and he started to sob streams. the woman hugged the tiny boy and then lifted him up.

"it's okay, you are never alone..." she chanted as she left the red alley with butchered humans and ghouls

------------

i somehow felt the need to end it here. i'm leaving France to go to england tomorrow so i may write bit but for now i have to go and have a shower then write some notes for my white finals.

anyway Ryu was created by @tenshi_s !

and the pic is Arima Kousei aka my reincarnated bb centipede ! i littraly cried in every episode cause he reminded me of ken! but the anime gave me alot of ideas tho!

anyway peace and sorry for the late update!!!