always got your back

One Day in December 2017

It has been a tough day for Hyun Bin. He just recently broke up with Actress Kang Sora. He was heartbroken. Again. The media already spread the news all over Korea and on the Internet. Now everyone knew.

He arrived at his apartment from The Negotiation shoot and lay down on his bed. He was staring at the ceiling blankly. Just when he was about to sleep,  A message notification popped out from his phone. 

Son Ye-jin. His cru- colleague. She was supportive of Hyun Bin and Kang Sora's relationship. Now that they broke up, she was surely worried about him. Hyun Bin took his phone from the bedside table, sat at the bed, and opened Ye-jin's message.

손예진: Hi Bin-ssi, I just saw the news. It's okay...

현빈: Thank you Yejin-ssi.

손예진: Sure, can we video call?

Hyun Bin's heart was pounding faster and faster. 

현빈:  Sure!                                                                                        

Hyun Bin quickly fixed his hair and tried to make himself look good... for her. He wondered why he was nervous. As soon as his phone was ringing, He answered the video call. Hyun Bin was mesmerized with her natural beauty. She was on her pajamas and she was so pretty with her short hair. But it doesn't matter to Hyun Bin whether she has long or short hair. She still looks beautiful in any hairstyle.

 She still looks beautiful in any hairstyle

"Hi, Bin-ssi!" Ye-jin said energetically.

"Hello, how are you doing?" Hyun Bin said, showing off his deep dimples.

"I'm fine. Of course I know how you feel. Don't be sad anymore. Fighting!" She was trying to cheer him up.

"Thank you Yejin-ssi for cheering me up, I appreciate it." Hyun Bin smiled through the screen.

"No worries Bin-ssi! Whenever you need someone to talk to, I always got your back." Ye-jin said sweetly.

Always got my back? Hyun Bin smiled like an idiot with what Ye-jin just said. He was literally on cloud nine.

 He was literally on cloud nine

(A.N: credit to Ms. @yejinhandlands on Twitter)

"Yeoboseyo?? Bin-ssi? Omo.. I think his internet's sl-"

"Ah no, no... I'm sorry" His cheeks were turning into tomatoes.

Ye-jin giggled. "Okay then. Omo- It's midnight already. You must be tired... We need to sleep. And also, tomorrow is already the last day of our filming... Goodnight Bin-ssi... Sweet dreams!" 

"Oh. uhm.. yeah... arasseo, I'll see you tomorrow!" He said, while he was still flustered. "Goodnight Yejin-ssi" 

"Likewise! Bye!!"

Hyun Bin waved goodbye. 

Just as when the call ended, Hyun Bin scoffed loudly.

"Aigoo. I must be crazy." He lied down on his bed and hid under the blanket.

" He lied down on his bed and hid under the blanket

She always got my back. Hyun Bin said to himself and half-smiled until he fell into sleep. 

The sadness he felt were replaced into happiness -- All thanks to Ye-jin.❤❤❤