unexpected

Hi everyone! Another update, eh?😂 Thank you for your support on "Days, Weeks, Months, Years, Decades"! This is just a short chapter but I hope you guys will like it! Thank you for all the votes and comments that you give to these stories. I appreciate all of it. Please continue to support me by voting and commenting. Thank you so much! 🥺💖

P.S: pls DM me if you want any suggestions on my twt acc @binjinerismm thankies💗

"I'm going to leave now, Yejin-ssi... Our shoot will start today at 8am." Hyun Bin said smiling, getting his stuff. He just stayed at Ye-jin's place for the whole night.

"Ok. Wait! I'll fix your hair." Ye-jin  and Hyun Bin chuckles. 

Ye-jin touches his hair and fixed his clothes as well to make him look presentable. 

"Done! Wow, my boyfriend looks so dashing, huh." She grinned.

"Of course! my girlfriend is the Son Ye-jin. I'm so lucky!" He smiles proudly.

"Aigoo. Stop the talk... Let's go." She laughs.

Hyun Bin pouts. "But it's true." and she snorts.

Ye-jin followed Bin towards the front door and said, "You forgot something." 

Hyun Bin gave her a questioning look. "Ah." He said quietly and bent down to give her a peck on the lips. It was short but a sweet one.

Ye-jin stuttered and her cheeks turned into tomatoes. She gets the car key from her pocket. "This is what I meant, Bin-ssi." Ye-jin lightly hits her on his chest.

Both of them burst out laughing. Hyun Bin gave her another peck and gently gets the car key from her hand.

"Fighting, Bin-ssi!" She giggles. "I love you."

"Thank you, Yejin-ssi. I love you too." He said as he kisses her temple and went outside to go to his car. 

Hyun Bin was already in the car and he waved both of his hands cutely, "Call me". Ye-jin chuckled and also waved her hand and said "Okay. Anneyeong!" 

Bin already left and Ye-jin giggles as she went back in the apartment. "Silly guy. That was unexpected."