hiking

Hi everyone! Thank you for your support on "Days, Weeks, Months, Years, Decades". This chapter will be all about Ye-jin's latest post on IG and yes, here's my one-shot! I still can't get over the straw thing🤣 and also I made a poll on twt if who was with Ye-jin and ya'll believe it's Hyun Bin hahaha😂I hope you guys will like it. Please continue to support me by voting and commenting. Thank you so much! Lovelots😘💗 

"one afternoon when the sunset was pretty🌻" 

Hyun Bin and Ye-jin just bought iced Frappuccino in a small café downhill Mt. Achasan. As they went out of the café and already went up to start hiking, Ye-jin linked her arms to his but noticed something wrong. "Bin-ssi, where's my straw???"

"Huh? Didn't the barista give the straw to you?" Staring at her strangely.

"Ani—" Ye-jin thought for a while and remembered. "Omo. I forgot to get the straw! He gave it to me after he gave the drink but I didn't get it! Aish!!! Ah, no." Ye-jin sounded irritated and does a facepalm.

Hyun Bin bursts out laughing and said, "It's okay, we can share the straw I have here."

"Are you sure, Bin-ssi?! We should not share stuff these days, it's dangerous to have COVID!"

"COVID, my foot! We kiss all the time and you're worrying about having COVID?!" He chuckled.

Ye-jin was flustered. "Don't remind me of that! Fine, we'll just share with the straw. If that's fine with you."

"Gwaenchana. Let's go, Yejin-ssi." Hyun Bin offers his hand and they intertwined their fingers together as they continued walking through the path. As they walked together, they talked about how their day went, they also took pictures of the majestic view they see and loved every single thing about it. About the straw, they were still sharing it as if they didn't care.

"Love." Hyun Bin broke the silence while they were walking and was looking at her hair.

"Hm?" Ye-jin looked curious.

"There's a leaf— here, let me remove it for you." He comes closer to her so he could remove the leaf stuck on her hair while still not removing his hold on Ye-jin. Whenever Hyun Bin does this to Ye-jin, her heart melts.

"Thank you, Bin-ssi." She said shyly. "You reminded me again of the days when we were still filming CLOY. You would always remove the snowflakes that gets stuck on my hair." She giggles and sips her drink. 

"You still remember?" He said as he caressed his thumb with her hand.

"Of course! I bet you were still making moves on me that time..." She teased.

"No I wasn't!"

"You were."

"I wasn't...."

When they were halfway to the top of Achasan mountain, Hyun Bin paused on the spot and gets his phone from his pocket.

Ye-jin's eyebrows creased and gave him a questioned look.

"I'll take a picture of you."

"Oh ok! Make sure to take a good shot, I'll post it on my Instagram." She smiles.

"If you want, let's also take a picture together. Post our picture on your Instagram too." 

"We can take a picture but don't you think it's too soon to post a selca of us??? Our fans will go crazy again." She chuckled.

"Fine. Stand right there..." He points at the middle and Ye-jin moves to that side, making a cute pose and holding her drink— without a straw. 

"Okay." Hyun Bin bents down. He positions the camera as he was trying to get the nice shot. "Alright. Hana, Dul, Set!"

After taking a picture, Ye-jin comes back to Hyun Bin to check the photo he has taken.

Ye-jin mouth formed into a O shape and commented, "It's beautiful!" Her eyesmile was seen.

"It's really beautiful... because you're on the picture." He smiles proudly.

"Ya!" She lightly hits him on the chest. "You keep on complementing me. Let's go, ppali! The sun is about to set! We won't want to miss it!"

Hyun Bin puts his arm over her shoulder and they quickly walked towards the top of the mountain.

Hyun Bin and Ye-jin finally reached the top of Achasan Mountain. And just on time, the sunset was about to set.

"Ahh Bin-ssi! Let's take a picture together!" Ye-jin said as she pulls him towards the end of the mountain and takes her phone out

"Ya, let's move forward a little more. We might fall." He laughs and they did move. 

Ye-jin tries to capture the beautiful view and Hyun Bin bents down. "Ok. Hana, Dul, Set!" They both smiled at the camera. 

They checked the picture and it's beautiful. A beautiful couple with a beautiful view. Hyun Bin and Ye-jin sat on the floor and stared at the majestic view in front of them and she leaned on his chest. "Thank you Bin-ssi for hanging out with me although you have a busy schedule."

"Yejin-ssi, it's nothing. Thank you too. I had fun today." He kissed her temple.

"The lights and buildings of Seoul." She sighs. "What a sight." She said quietly.

What a sight indeed. He smiles as he stares at her with full of love and passion.

Korean words

ppali - faster

ya - hey

gwaenchana - it's okay / i'm fine

omo - oh my

aish - dammit