the good person & best partner

January 23, 2021; Ye-jin's house.

"Bin-ssi! You forgot the Smartfood popcorn! Faster, it's gonna start soon." Ye-jin told Hyun Bin. They were sitting on the couch waiting for the recorded broadcast of the 7th APAN Star Awards.

"Ahh, I forgot! Wait..." Hyun Bin panicked as he went to the pantry, getting their favorite popcorn Smartfood.

"Here it is Yejin-ssi

"Here it is Yejin-ssi..." Hyun Bin said and smiled.

"Thank you!" Ye-jin smiled sweetly at her boyfriend. "Oh- it's starting!" Ye-jin was excited and curious about Hyun Bin's speech for his Daesang Award. Ye-jin lied down onto Bin's shoulder and interlocked their hands together.

After a few minutes, Hyun Bin appeared on TV for the red carpet premiere.

"Wahhh my boyfriend is so handsome!" Ye-jin was fangirling over Hyun Bin's dashing look at the red carpet. Hyun Bin chuckles heartily.

__

Aish. Bin-ssi it's taking forever... They played the same commercial all over and over again!" Ye-jin whined.

"Let's just wait Yejin-ssi..."

Ye-jin snorted. "Aigoo. You're also bored, aren't you? Ya, don't lie"

"Uhm... yeah."

"Hah! I knew it! I think our fans are too..."

"I think so too" Hyun Bin grinned and they both laughed...

"Are you sleepy?" Bin asked as she yawned. "Yes I am, but I need to wait for your speech, that's the best part." She said in a cute way.

Hyun Bin smiled. He thinks about what'll be her reaction, Aigoo. She'll be emotional again. He thought.

"Why are you smiling, huh?"

"You're so cute."

"I know that." She giggles and gets more of their popcorn.

__

"Omo, omo Bin-ssi. They'll show my speech already." They both focused at the screen and watched Hyun Bin's speech.

"Hello. I'm Son Ye-jin. I was awarded the KT Seezn Star Awards for the 7th APAN Star Awards. *giggles and claps* Thank you so much. This award is special as fans personally gave this award to me. Making this award is more meaningful and precious. When I think about  how a lot of fans and each and every fan voted anxiously to give me the award, I'm really touched. So I hope my existence can at least be of a little comfort to you all. While remembering the day that we will meet healthily, please stay healthy. And I hope there will be more smiles this year. Once again, I would sincerely like to thank everyone, I love you all!"

When Ye-jin's speech ended, Bin said: "Congratulations, Yejin-ssi. You're fans love you so much, don't they?"

"Yes, they really do. I love them so much too."