jealous

Hi everyone! Thanks for still reading "Days, Weeks, Months, Years, Decades" I appreciate it so much! I made a poll in twt if one-shots are kinda bad and the result was no💗 but some voted for yes so I'm sorry, I'll still try to do my best though🥺 I just thought of this one-shot because it's been 3 years when SITR was released so I thought of this lol it's late😆 Please support me by voting and commenting haha! I hope you guys will like it🤗💖It's too short😭

⚠: This is purely fiction. 

March 30, 2021

Hyun Bin just finished filming Confidential Assignment 2. He was thankful the filming ended early, so he can go home to Ye-jin's apartment. Hyun Bin has always been coming over to Ye-jin's place, mostly having a sleepover. Hyun Bin was in his car and opened his phone to message Ye-jin.

Hyun Bin: Hi Yejin-ssi... how's your day? I'm coming over, I might be there in 20 minutes. I hope you prepared dinner.

After a minute, Ye-jin responded to the text message.

Ye-jin: Hi Bin-ssi! I'm fine... Yes I prepared dinner! Aren't you still having your shooting today?

Hyun Bin: Our shoot ended early.🥰

Ye-jin: Ok then. That's such great timing! I'm waiting. Love you😘

Hyun Bin: I love you too❤

After 20 minutes, Hyun Bin arrived at her place. 

As the doorbell rang, Ye-jin quickly opened the door and Hyun Bin was mesmerized with her beauty. She was wearing a comfortable sweater and sweatpants with her cute messy bun. Hyun Bin smiled and hugged her.

"Hi, I missed you." Hyun Bin said.

"I missed you too." Ye-jin mumbled.

They broke their embrace and Hyun Bin gave her a peck on her lips. "Is dinner ready?"

"Yes it is!" Ye-jin said as they walk into the dining area.

"Hmm... Let's eat now! It looks so good." Hyun Bin was scanning the food on the table, then he felt a furry object moving under it. It was Mina.

"Ah! Mina-yah... I missed you too! It's been a while." He carried Mina and hugged her. Ye-jin was smiling, showing her eye smile. They still chattered for a while and started eating.

"Yejin-ssi, this is so good!!! I love this." Hyun Bin gave two thumbs up.

"Thank you, love."  She smiles proudly.

"You're such a good cook. What did I do to deserve you?" Hyun Bin chuckles.

"Oh, you're lucky. But I'm luckier." Ye-jin laughs then Hyun Bin joins in laughing too.

When Hyun Bin was about to reply to her, Ye-jin's phone rang. She gets the phone and the name shows: "Hae-in" plus, it's a video call. She wondered why Jung Hae-in suddenly called. Ye-jin answers the call and Hae-in was seen on the screen. It looks like he was on a break for his new drama.

"Hi Noona! You look pretty today!" He said.

Hyun Bin heard that familiar voice and stopped eating. Jung Hae-in??? Now he ruined our moment! Aish. He said to himself and continued eating his food. He thought and scowled. He called her pretty??? Oh no, he's trying to impress her again. His face was unamused. 

"Hello Hae-in! Long time no see! Aww you're still sweet, nothing changed. What made you call?"

Hae-in's brows furrowed. "Thank you Noona, but don't you remember? It's been 3 years since SITR aired! Did you forgot?"