sleepover

February 17, 2021. Hyun Bin's Apartment

It is another day for Hyun Bin. He washed his face and brushed his teeth. Then, he messaged Ye-jin.

Hyun Bin: Good morning Yejin-ssi.☀❤

It was just less than a minute before Ye-jin replied.

Ye-jin: Good morning! I have a surprise for you🤭

Hyun Bin: Where?

The doorbell rang and as Hyun Bin opened the door, his girlfriend is standing in front of him. She was stunning. Plus adding to the family (a third wheel I can say), Mina, is being carried by Ye-jin.

"Yejin-ssi!!!"

"Bin-ssi!" Ye-jin comes around him and hugs him.

"Hi, uri baby Mina. How are you? Hm?" Hyun Bin said, getting Mina from Ye-jin.

"Why are you guys here? Also, why do you have a luggage? Are you going to sleep here?" He said as he closes the door and as they went inside. Hyun Bin laid Mina on the ground.

"Yes I am! You know, I want to spend more time with you since you're going to start filming Confidential Assignment 2 on the 18th, hmm more like a sleepover." Ye-jin said, her hands around his neck. "Wae? Don't you want me here?" Ye-jin was acting like a kid pouting.

"Aigoo. Of course, I want to!" He said as he was squishing her cheeks. "You're such a baby." When he was about to lean to capture her lips, Ye-jin covered her mouth.

"Your beard will scratch my face..." Ye-jin whined.

"Ahh aniyo! But- yaaa just one peck! Please... Pretty please... Love..." He was trying to kiss her but she's trying to avoid his lips. He pouted.

"Eopseo! Can't you shave it??" Ye-jin clicked her tongue.

"I can't... it's required for me to have a beard... I'm gonna play Im Cheol Ryung, right? Aigoo. You went here... how will I resist not kissing you??? Please Yejin-ssi..."

"Ughhh fine... I can't resist it too! Just don't-"

Before she finishes her sentence, Hyun Bin gives her a peck. And another one. Then he tickles her with a lot of kisses all over her face.

"Ahhh! Bin-ssi! It tickles!!!" She said while giggling. "Ya! Let's have breakfast already!"

"Oh I forgot! Let me make our breakfast. Just sit on the dining table, okay?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah! you're a special guest here so just sit and relax while waiting for the wonderful breakfast by Mr. Kim." Hyun Bin winked playfully.

"Okay then, Mr. Kim." Ye-jin laughed while heading towards her seat.

Hyun Bin started making their breakfast. What a sight. Ye-jin thought.

"Bin-ssi, you seriously look so gorgeous when you have a beard." Ye-jin chuckled.

"Really? Then why didn't you want to kiss this gorgeous man of yours?" He teased.

"Aish stop it." Ye-jin rolled her eyes and Bin laughed.

Hyun Bin finished making their breakfast; waffles with blueberries and their favorite coffee, Americano. He smiled as he brought the food tray to the table.