Main Original Character

Name: Aurelio Lee Miller

Nicknames: Aurio, Aurelius, Aure, Relio

Gender: Male

Birthday: May 8, 2001

Age: 9 going on 10

Hair Color: Blonde

Hairstyle: Long, two inches below shoulders

Eye Color: Gray

Birthplace: New York City, NY

Current Home: New York City, NY

Favorite Dancing Styles: Hip Hop, Contemporary, Jazz, Lyrical, Musical Theater.

Family: Abby Lee Miller (Adoptive Mother), Maryen Lorrain Miller (Grandmother), George L. Miller (Grandfather, deceased)

Friends: Maddie Ziegler, Mackenzie Ziegler, Chloe Lukasiak, Brooke Hyland, Paige Hyland, Nia Frazier, Kendall Vertes, Payton Ackerman, Asia Monet Ray, Kamryn Beck, Melissa Ziegler, Christi Lukasiak, Kelly Hyland, Holly Frazier,

Enemies: Cathy Nesbitt-Stein, Christy Hunt aka Christy with a Y, Jeanette Cota, Hadley Walts, Kaya Wiley aka Patsy

Frenemies: Leslie Ackerman, Jill Vertes

Likes: Dancing, Winning, Taking Pictures with his Nikon Camera, Traveling, Watching and riding Buses and Trains.

Hates: Losing (the only exception if it's one of the girls that beats him and not a Candy Apples Dancer), Momma Drama, Candy Apples

Has a crush on: Paige Hyland

Other: Was adopted at birth by Abby after she found him as an abandoned newborn at Penn Station and can talk italian. He, Chloe, Paige and Maddie are also known as the ALDC's Fantastic Four since they hang out a lot.

Background: On May 8, 2001 a dance teacher named Abigaile "Abby" Lee Miller had just arrived at the 34th Street-Penn Station after visiting a friend to catch a train home, then after she had gotten a card to board the train, something caught her attention and it was a newborn baby boy in a basket, Abby took him to the hospital and after he was checked on by the doctor, the dance teacher decided to step up and adopt him and she named him Aurelio as she could tell he was attached to her and she was attached to him. Two years after Abby adopted him, she began to teach him how to dance at her studio called the Abby Lee Dance Company and a year later, he made a friend in Paige Hyland, who was starting to dance as Paige's elder sister Brooke had been dancing there the year Abby adopted Aurelio. When Aurelio was six, he won his first national title, won three in a row in three years and currently, he s going for 5 straight national dancing titles.