Chapter 4 (Act II): Arrogant Comment

The next week with Brooke out because of an ankle injury she had last week, Abby brought in Payton for the group dance called What Goes Around and Chloe had a solo named Proof, Maddie had a solo called The Girl I Wanna Be and also there was a trio called Nothing More Annoying Than A Man which had Chloe, Maddie and to everyone's surprise, Kendall as usually it would be Paige as Payton's mom Leslie was attempting to intimidate Jill into leaving Abby's studio, feeling that she and Kendall were strangers.

It was November 19th and in a city in Missouri called St. Louis, which was where Hollywood Vibe was being held at, the Abby Lee Dance Company was seen walking down Market Street and arrived at Union Station Hotel, the venue of Hollywood Vibe. After entering, Abby got them signed up before they headed to one of the conference rooms, which was used as a dressing room.

"Listen up, i need your attention! This is Hollywood Vibe and you know that the people here are working professionals from either in Los Angeles or home in New York City, even the person that puts you onstage, there is a really great chance that come monday, they'll either be working in some studio, talent or casting agency. This is huge and really important to you for the remainder of your lives, let alone me!" Abby told the girls.

"All right, Payton, i really want you to work because this is your only chance, make sure to get your leaps up there and if you don't do good today, you might not be on the team." Leslie said to Payton before noticing that Jill was looking over at her.

"Kendall, go over the trio a lot of times, because i have to know that you know the dance." Jill stated before pulling out two $10 bills and placed it on the makeup table. "Should you do good in the trio, the $20 is yours."

Aurelio rolled his eyes seeing Jill bribe her daughter with $20, if he wanted $20, he would earn it by doing chores around the condo or something.

"Mom, this is gonna be interesting to see how Kendall does in the trio since it's usually Maddie, Chloe and Paige." Aurelio told Abby.

"Yeah." Abby agreed before turning to Leslie and Jill. "Jill, Leslie, remember, your daughters are on probation still. So we have to see how this goes and also, you two are technically on probation too which means you go right along with the student."

Maddie, Chloe and Kendall were in their costumes later and ran through the dance before heading to the stage and Abby, Aurelio, Gianna, Mackenzie, Nia, Paige, Payton and the moms took their seats.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the stage, Nothing More Annoying Than A Man!" Maddie, Chloe and Kendall walked on the stage and sat on the end of the stage. Maddie and Chloe were in their correct spots, but Kendall was on the far right of them because of the placement of the microphone.

"Mom, i'm noticing that Kendall's like a mile away from Maddie and Chloe." Aurelio pointed out.

"Me too." Abby added. "Maybe it could be the way the microphone was placed, which made Kendall sit far on the right."

Maddie, Chloe and Kendall began their dance and they did good and once the music ended, they posed and left the stage and minutes later, they were backstage so Maddie and Chloe could prepare for their solos as Abby and Aurelio came in.

"Whoo!" Abby exclaimed. "What did you think?"

"Kendall, just when it looked like my mom ws going to order that sweatsuit for you, we saw you were on the far right of Maddie and Chloe and also, we saw that foot up in the air." Aurelio said to Kendall. "You've got to angle yourself so that people don't see things like that and the spacing was also off, but we can't blame you, we blame the microphone that made you sit on the far right of the stage."

Maddie and Chloe got their costumes on, they headed to the stage as Abby, Aurelio, Gianna, Mackenzie, Nia, Paige, Payton, Kendall and their moms went to the audience.