Chapter 2 (Act II): Facing the Candy Apples

That monday at the studio, Abby, Aurelio, the moms and girls were ready for a whole new week of rehearsals.

"Let's talk about this past weekend in Greensboro, North Carolina. It wasn't the the group that won at Nationals in Lake Tahoe last season and it is obvious cute still works in the carolinas." Abby stated, before turning to Kendall. "Kendall, you had a solo scared to death like a deer in the headlights and that was not an Abby Lee Miller face."

"It was just her first time--" Jill stated before Aurelio looked at her, raising his eyebrow.

"Jill, if my mom wanted your opinion, she'd ask for it and until then, shut the beak." Aurelio told Jill, before he looked to Abby. "Mom, resume."

"Thanks for the assist, Aureo." Abby said. "This weekend, we'll travel to Columbus, Ohio and when it comes to Ohio, you know who lives there."

"Candy Apple!" Chloe exclaimed, doing a cheer.

"We're heading there and she'll be at the competition." Aurelio informed, before he turned to the moms. "Moms, we're all on the same team so we do not want any squabbling because we've heard enough of you squabbling like brats and we're gonna take a big bite out of that big apple even though we're from The Big Apple aka New York City."

Everybody laughed before pyramid began

"All right, everybody even Mackenzie will be in the group dance known as "Bad Apples.", it's a little 40's with a little novelty with some Katy Perry mixed in with it. Abby explained. 'So i want the girls to have the pin-up girl look with the rat and the snood."

"For those wondering what a rat and a snood is, the rat hair is a pin up like hairstyle and a snood is a traditionally female headgear that is made to hold the hair in a yarn bag or cloth." Aurelio explained.

"You heard it from Aureo on what the rat and snood is. Brooke, you'll be doing a solo called Garden Of Eden as Cathy's gonna have a girl entered your age, so we want you to make apple sauce out of her, freak the kid out and we want her in tears before she even hits the stage. When you hit the stage at the competition this weekend, you better be on fire!" Abby said.

"All righty, Candy Apples aka apple sauce, squish 'em." Aurelio told them as the girls started to make squishing motions. "Moms, head out and girls, begin warm up."

The moms all went upstairs and the girls began warming up.

"Jill, thoughts on your very first pyramid?" Melissa asked.

"Well, to be honest with you, i didn't know what to expect. I didn't think My Little Kendall would be on the lower row." Jill answered.

"You're new here." Christi pointed out.

"It's gonna take time." Kelly added.

"I get that, but in my opinion, that was a lot of pressure on Kendall."

"For a long time, we've dealt with Abby. So you'll have to get used to it." Holly said, then Aurelio came upstairs and explained to Jill on who Cathy is and showed her a photo before coming downstairs.

"Mom, i explained to Jill on who Cathy and the Candy Apples are."

"Good." Abby nodded before the door to the foyer opened and Jill started to walk in. "Halt!"

"Abby, can i talk to you?" Jill asked. "At least for 2 minutes?"

"Jill, my mom clearly told you not to come in with those shoes on. You shouldn't be in here with those shoes on and should stay upstairs with the moms unless we call you down." Aurelio informed, before he signaled to the girls to count it out.