Character Analysis and Summary

Amity Blight- Amity is 17 and has let her hair grow out into a mane styled hairstyle. Her brown hair roots are starting to cover the front of her hair, but she still sports her half-up and half-down hairstyle. She lives with now father, Alador and with her siblings Edric and Emira. She is dating Luz, and has been dating her since she was 14. To Amity's annoyance, she is shorter than Luz, and the shortest in her friend group. Amity is still called mittens by Edric and Emira, but now Luz calls her mittens as well. She doesn't really contact her mother anymore. She is best friends with Boscha, Willow, Gus and, (of course) Luz. Amity is no longer expected to join the Emperors Coven, so she isn't going to. Still attends Hexside.

Luz Noceda- Luz is 17 and has let her hair grow a bit. She mainly wears beanies, and has loads of beanies, all different colours. She still lives with Eda in the owl house. Her best friends are Willow, Gus, Boscha and (of course) Amity. She is dating Amity, and has been since she was 14.. To Amity's annoyance, Luz is taller than Amity, and the second tallest person in her friend group. Luz calls Amity mittens now.Her mom comes to visit her in the Boiling Isles, and Luz goes to stay with her for the weekend twice a month. She still attends Hexside.

Willow- Willow is 17 and has cut her hair shorter than it was when she was younger. Still wears glasses. She is dating Boscha after Boscha became friends with Amity again and apologized to Willow for bullying her. Willow has been dating her since she was 15. Willow is the second shortest in her friend group, and is shorter than Boscha. Her best friends are Amity, Luz, Gus and (obviously) Boscha. Still attends Hexside. 

Boscha- Boscha is 17 and her hair has grown a lot longer than how it was when she was younger. She now wears it in a high ponytail, but still has her two bangs hanging down either side of her face. She is dating Willow, and has been ever since she became friends with Amity again and apologized to Willow for bullying her. She has been dating Willow since she was 15. Boscha is taller than Willow, and is the third tallest person in her friend group. She apologized to Luz as well, and she and Luz are good friends. She is best friends with Amity, Luz, Gus and (obviously) Willow. Still attends Hexside.

Augustus/Gus- Gus is 16, close to turning 17. He still sports the exact same hair style as he did when he was younger. Gus is now the tallest in his friend group, after a much needed growth spurt occurrence. Gus is not in a relationship with anyone, and is the only one single out of his friends. He is best friends with Luz, Willow, Amity and Boscha. He still attends Hexside.

Eda Clawthorne- Eda still looks the exact same as she did when she was younger. Eda still has Luz living with her at the Owl House. Eda hasn't changed a bit, apart from that she is dating Luz's mom, Camila and she and Lilith are close again. She started dating Camila after Luz went back to the human realm and told her mom where she really was instead of camp. Camila thanked Eda for looking after Luz, and when Luz went back to the human world for the weekend, she and Camila grew closer, developed feelings for each, then after a confession they started dating.

Camila Noceda-Camila looks the same as she did she was younger. She is good friends with Amity's dad Alador, Eda's sister Lilith and (obviously) Eda. She is now dating Eda after Luz came back to the human realm and told her that she had been at a place called the Boiling Isles and not camp. Camila found it hard to believe until she saw Eda. She and Eda developed feelings for each other when Luz went to the human world for the weekend to see and stay with her mom, and eventually they confessed to each other and started dating. Camila sometimes comes to visit Luz in the Boiling Isles. She is talking and thinking of moving to the Boiling Isles. She has met Amity, and took a shine to the girl. She approves of Luz's and Amity's relationship, and has met all of Luz's friends.

Lilith Clawthorne-Lilith looks the same she did when she was younger. She now no longer is in the Emperors Coven, and lives with Eda in the Owl House. She is good friends with Camila, Eda's girlfriend and Luz's mom, Amity's dad Alador and her sister Eda. She is not in a relationship with anyone. She looks and cares for Amity like a mother. Lilith has not been in contacted or been in contact with Odalia.

Alador Blight- Alador looks the same as he has always done. He is no longer in a relationship with Odalia, and is not in a relationship with anyone else. Alador is good friends with Lilith, Eda and Camila. Alador lives with and looks after his children, Amity, Edric and Emira. He hasn't been in contact with Odalia since himself and her got divorced. He approves of his daughters' relationships. Alador is no longer in the Emperors Coven.

Emira Blight-Emira looks the same as she did when she was younger, still sporting the same plait hairstyle. Emira lives with her father Alador, her brother Edric and her younger sister Amity. Emira isn't really in contact with her mother, and hasn't been in contact with her since she and father got divorced. Emira is in a relationship with Viney, and has been for 2 years. She still loves to pull pranks, and tease Amity. Emira and Edric still call Amity mittens. She approves of Luz's and Amity's relationship. She is very protective of Amity. Now attends Hexels College with Edric and Viney. Emira is taller than Viney.

Edric Blight- Edric looks the same as he has always done. He lives with his father Alador, his twin Emira and his younger sister Amity. He isn't really in contact with his mother after she and his father got divorced and they moved. He isn't in a relationship with anyone. Edric is good friends with Emira's girlfriend, Viney. He and Emira continue to tease Amity and call her mittens. Edric still loves to pull pranks on people with Emira. He approves of Amity's and Luz's relationship. He is very protective of Amity. Now attends Hexels College with Emira and Viney.

Viney- Viney's hair has grown a bit longer, and she now wears it either down, in a high ponytail or in her original bun. She is in a relationship with Emira, and has been for 2 years. She is good friends with Edric, Amity, Luz, Willow, Gus, Boscha and (of course) Emira. She attends Hexels College with Edric and Emira. Viney is shorter than Emira. 

Author's Note- Well there is my character summary. All 1241 words of it. Hope this was helpful, because I spent ages on it. Stay tuned for the first chapter!  -  20avbr7061