Character Summary Updated

Amity Blight- Amity is 17 and has let her hair grow into a mane-like hairstyle. She has lavender hair with her brown hair roots growing in. She has different hairstyles but still commonly sports her half-up and half-down style. She lives with her father Alador, and her siblings Edric and Emira. She is dating Luz, and has been since she was 14. To Amity's annoyance, she s shorter than Luz, and the shortest in her friend group. Amity still has the nickname mittens from her siblings, but now Luz calls her mittens as well. She doesn't contact or talk to her mother Odalia anymore, after a past argument about Luz and her freedom, in which Odalia lost. She is best friends with Boscha, Willow, Gus , Hunter, Viney and (of course) Luz. Amity is no longer expected to join the Emperors Coven, and isn't going to. Has finished all schooling, but still stays in touch with Principal Bump of Hexside.

Luz Noceda- Luz is 17 and let her hair grow at the front, but kept the rest short. She always sports a beanie, and has a whole collection of different coloured ones. She mostly wears a worn red beanie that Amity gave her on their first date when they were 14. She still lives with Eda in the Owl House. Her best friends are Willow, Gus, Boscha, Hunter, Viney, Edric, Emira and (of course) Amity. She is dating Amity, and has been since she was 14. To Amity's annoyance, Luz is taller than Amity, and second the tallest in her friend group, joint with Boscha. Luz calls Amity mittens as a common nickname but has many more. Her mom comes to visit her with Vee in the Boiling Isles using the portal after it was fixed and taken back from Emperor Belos. Luz goes to stay with her for the weekend once a month. Has finished all schooling but still visits and stays in touch with Principal Bump from Hexside.

Willow- Willow is 17 and has cut her hair shorter than it was when she was younger. She still wears her glasses. She is dating Boscha after she apologized to them all for bullying, especially to Willow and became friends with Amity again. Willow has been dating Boscha since she was 15. Willow is the second shortest in her friend group, is taller than Amity but shorter than Boscha. Her best friends are Luz, Gus, Amity, Hunter, Viney, Edric, Emira and (obviously) Boscha. Has finished all schooling but still visits and stays in touch with Principal Bump from Hexside.

Boscha- Boscha is 17 and her hair has grown a lot since she was younger. She now commonly wears it down or in a high ponytail, but still has her bangs. She is dating Willow and has been since she was 15 after she apologized for bullying her and the others and became friends with Amity again. Boscha is taller than Amity and Willow and is join in height with Luz as the second tallest in her friend group. She is best friends with Amity, Luz, Gus, Hunter, Viney, Edric, Emira and (obviously) Willow. Has finished all schooling but still visits and stays in touch with Principal Bump from Hexside.

Augustus/Gus- Gus is 16, close to turning 17. He still sports the exact same hairstyle as he did when he was younger. Gus is now the tallest in his friend group, after a much needed growth spurt occurrence. Gus is not in a relationship, and is the only one single in his friend group. He is best friends with Willow, Luz, Hunter, Amity, Viney, Edric, Emira and Boscha. Has finished all schooling but still visits and stays in touch with Principal Bump from Hexside.

Eda Clawthorne- Eda still looks the same as she used to. Eda still lives at the Owl house with Luz but now lives with Raine and Hunter as well. Eda is now dating Raine after a mission to rescue them, which was a success. They both confessed they still had feelings for each other and are dating again now and have been for a couple years. She is good friends with Luz's mum, who sometimes comes to visit Luz and Principal Bump. Lilith came back to the Owl House after making up for lost time with her and Eda's mum, and is close with Eda. Eda is good friends with Amity's dad, Alador as well. 

Camilla Noceda- Camilla still looks the same as she already did. She is good friends with Amity's dad Alador, Lilith, Principal Bump, Eda and Raine. It took a while for her to believe that Luz wasn't at camp and was actually at a place called the Boiling Isles, but after seeing it for herself, she now comes to visit Luz. She met Eda and thanked her for looking after her daughter, and has also met Amity, who she adores, and is super supportive of her and Luz's relationship. She has met all of Luz's friends and took a shine to them as well.

Lilith Clawthorne- Lilith looks the same as she already did. She is not in the Emperors Coven, or any coven for that matter, and now lives with Luz, Hunter, Eda and Raine in the Owl House after coming back from making up for lost time with her mother. She is good friends with Camilla, Raine, Alador and (of course) Eda. She is not in a relationship with anyone. She cares for Amity like a mother after the argument with Odalia. Lilith is especially close with Hooty, after a heart-warming reunion.

Alador Blight- Alador looks the same as he already did. He is no longer in a relationship with Odalia, after a long argument and a difficult divorce, but is doing a lot better now. He is not in a relationship at all now. Alador is good friends with Lilith, Eda, Raine and Camilla. Alador lives with his three kids, Edric, Emira and Amity. He hasn't been in contact with Odalia after the divorce. He approves of all his kids' relationships. Alador has no assocation with the Emperors Coven.

Hunter- Hunter is now 17 and looks the same as he did when he was younger. He is no longer in the Emperors Coven and lives with Luz, Lilith, Eda and Raine at the Owl House. He is dating Edric and has been for a couple years. He is best friends with Luz, Amity, Willow, Boscha, Gus, Viney, Emira and (of course) Edric. He finished all schooling after being enrolled at Hexside and other schools onward in time. He is no longer in contact with anyone from the Emperors Coven and does not wish to be.

Edric Blight- Edric looks the same as he already did. He lives with his father Alador, and his siblings Emira and Amity. He is no longer in contact with his mother after the argument and divorce of his parents. He is in a relationship with Hunter and has been for a couple of years. Edric is good friends with Viney, Gus, Luz, Willow and (of course) Hunter. He and Emira still tease Amity and call her mittens, but are very protective and supportive of her. Edric still loves to pull pranks on people with Emira. He approves and is happy with his sisters' relationships. Has finished all schooling.

Emira Blight- Emira looks the same as she already did, apart from that she doesn't always have her hair tied up now. Emira lives with her father Alador, and her siblings Edric and Amity. Emira hasn't been in contact with her mother Odalia since her parents divorce. Emira is in a relationship with Viney, and has been for a couple years. She still loves to pull pranks with her brother, and they still tease Amity and call her mittens, but are very protective and supportive of their sister. She approves of her siblings' relationships, and has finished all schooling. She close friends with Luz, Willow, Gus, Hunter, Boscha and (obviously) Viney.

Raine- Raine looks the same as he already did, and now lives at the Owl House with Luz, Eda, Lilith, and Hunter after being rescued. He is dating Eda and has been for a couple years. He is good friends with Alador, Lilith, Camilla and (of course) Eda. He has no association with the Emperors Coven. 

???- You'll just have to wait to find out~ ?????????

Hi guys thanks so much for waiting for this a chapter will hopefully be coming up, but please don't wait on it cause knowing me I will wait 6 years to do it. Love you guys so much, please enjoy this and if you have any suggestions please feel free to comment. 

Author-Chan~xxxxx