26

At 11am Taehy told Jin that she is going outside to meet her some friends. Jin smiled at her and bid her goodbye.

He then thought what should he do, after breakfast he spent his all time talking with taehy.

But now he is alone.

So, he thought of walking in garden.

When he went there he saw the gardener, who was planting new plants there. He gets excited and offered to help him.

The gardener smiled at him and let him.

Just like that he spent his two hours there.

When they were all done and he was tired, he thought of taking a shower and a nap before Taehy returns.

He came inside the house and was about to turn for stairs when he saw Taehyung going upstairs, still in sleepy state.

Jin immediately hide behind the pillar near the stair.

'Ughh! How did I forget about him?!Thank God he didn't saw me!! I don't wanna ruin my mood right now.' he thought. 'Oh! He is going to his room. I didn't even remove my bag from there. What if he did something to it?!' with that thought he followed Taehyung.

When Jin was upstairs he saw Taehyung peeking inside his room but not totally entering in his room.

He looked at Taehyung's back in confusion.

'Is this a new way to enter inside your room?!' he thought then shrugged.

Then it's like whatever Taehyung was looking at he find it, and took a sigh of relief.

As soon as Taehyung went inside his room, Jin ran behind him too but he didn't entered inside the room, just look at Taehyung from a slightly open door.

He saw that Taehyung took some clothes from his cupboard, then Taehyung's eyes went to Jin's luggage at which Taehyung looked at with a frown.

Jin raised his brow at Taehyung's reaction on his luggage and huffed, 'My bag is not that bad.'

Taehyung didn't did anything to his luggage though, he just rolled his eyes looking at it and went to shower.

Jin also rolled his eyes when he saw Taehyung's reaction.

Then when Taehyung was inside the shower, Jin went the inside the room and tip-toed towards his luggage and slowly drag it outside the room. He was silent so that Taehyung doesn't know that someone is here.

Just when he was about to close the door he stopped and looked at Taehyung's room with a longing gaze, 'It's too bad to get attached with a room in just one night, Jin. Hope your other room is more beautiful.' he mumbled to himself and closed the room door.

He then thought of which room should he choose now. Definitely he doesn't want his room beside Taehyung.

But just then he heard Taehy's voice from downstairs and he thought of choosing any room and just leave and meet Taehy.

So, he chose the room beside Taehyung which was pretty too. More than pretty honestly, Jin loved it. Even if it's not like Taehyung's but it's good.

And he thought he will live here, no matter what. So, he left his bag in that room and went downstairs to meet Taehy.