63

"Are you implying that you did this just for money? Just for money you stoop so low?" Taehyung asked Namjoon.

Hearing that Namjoon looked down while Jennie looked above at Taehyung from behind Namjoon.

Taehyung continued, "You should have come to home. You could have asked money from me. We were family. Why playing with someone's life for it? You both disgusts me."

"Excuse me?" Jennie asked confused. She came out from behind Namjoon, "You don't have any rights to lecture us about right and wrong. If we are wrong then you are wrong too. Which family you are talking about?!! After kicking us out of the house when ever you and your mom tried to contact us, huh?"

"There was no way to contact." Taehyung answered.

"You didn't even call us when we met Jungkook few years ago. He must have told you that he met us, but you didn't try to contact us, why? Bcoz you simply don't care. You were happy here living comfortably in your big home." Jennie scoffed.

"Jennie don't." Namjoon tried to stop Jennie by holding her wrist.

"You both were perfectly happy in Canada when he met you." Taehyung said calmly.

"That doesn't matter. You are a very good person, right? A family man? Then you should have called us. But you didn't. Bcoz you are the same as us. You are also greedy who didn't wanted to share his money-"

"STOP!!"

Jennie flinched when Namjoon yelled at her suddenly. She was taken aback. This was the first ever time Namjoon had yelled at her.

"Are you seriously justifying our actions? Didn't you heard what Taehyung said? He found Seokjin fainted. Hoseok found Jin hungry and weak in station like he has no one. He is also pregnant Jennie. Can you imagine how much he must have been suffering if hoseok wouldn't have found him. Can you? It will be all bcoz of us. And THIS IS bcoz of us. Do you have anything to say for this? Can you justify this?" Namjoon asked her clenching his jaw.

Jennie's eyes widened hearing him, and like she finally realized how much of a damage they had done to Jin. She didn't say anything and just looked away.

Their plan was only limited to money. Just simple thought that they take money and leave. Both of them never truly realized that they are stealing more than just a money from the other person. They are stealing their smile, their trust, their comfort, and much more.

Maybe they did know but just ignored. Until they didn't know about the damage caused by them, then it didn't happen.

It was easy.

But hearing it for real today made Namjoon realized how big mistake he has done. And he seriously has nothing to say.

Jennie also went silent.

Taehyung looked at them both then sighed, "There is nothing to say now. The only thing left to do is.." he took out his phone and gave it to Jungkook, "Jungkook, call Inspector Kang."

Jungkook did took the phone but didn't call.

Taehyung looked at him raising his brow, "Call?"

Jungkook shook his head, turned around to leave but stopped when Jimin hold his hand.

"Give me the phone." Jimin said to Jungkook and tried to take the phone from him, but Jungkook pulled away.

"No."

"Jungkook either you call or let me call him?"

"Do you want me to call the police to arrest my own brother?" Jungkook asked Jimin hurt, hiding the phone in his fist.