44

"Tae, I have to go. Mom called me." Nana came and said.

Till then Jin and Taehyung were standing far away, with awkward look on their faces, looking everywhere else then at themselves.

Taehyung nodded.

"Let me drop you." he told nana.

"Ok."

They all three came outside the club.

When Nana was about to sit in front with Taehyung, Tae stopped her, "Umm..I was thinking it will be nice if you sit in back, bcoz I will drop you before and Seokjin will go with me to my home, so...."

Jin looked at Taehyung partially confused and partially happy.

"Ok." Nana smiled and nodded.

She then sat behind, while TaeJin sit in front together.

It was awkward, so awkward. Bcoz there were many thoughts in both of their mind. The thoughts that making them happy and confused at the same time.

Nana was oblivious of everything and she was striking any conversation between them which everytime died down, bcoz TaeJin were unresponsive.

After fifteen minutes they were in front of Nana's house.

After dropping Nana it became more awkward between them.

Taehyung was glancing at Jin time to time but Jin was stubbornly not looking at Taehyung even once.

When they reached home, Jin went inside the house even before Taehyung parked the car comfortably.

Taehyung sighed looking at Jin back but he can understand why Jin is behaving like this.

Now, they both are in their room after showering and got ready to sleep.

In Taehyung's room:

Taehyung was about to sleep when his phone rang.

When he checked he found that Yoongi is calling him.

"Hey!" Yoongi's voice came from other side.

"Hey!"

"So, what happened?!" Yoongi asked.

Taehyung sighed, "I think-I did something that I shouldn't have." he said feeling guilty a little for his previous action.

"Elaborate."

"I tried to kiss Seokjin." Taehyung said slowly.

Yoongi's eyes widened on other side, "So, did he slapped you?!" he asked worriedly.

"What?! No." Taehyung said frowning at Yoongi's question.

"Then what's the problem?!" Yoongi asked confused.

"That how can I even initiate something like that so soon."

"How did he react?!" Yoongi asked ignoring Taehyung's statement.

"He closed his eyes, I thought maybe giving me permission. So, I went with it. Then Nana came and that moment broke.

But after that Jin didn't talk to me. Maybe he is disgusted by me." Taehyung said feeling a lump in his throat.

"Shut up. It's nothing like that."

"How can you be so sure?!"

"Bcoz you yourself told me his reaction when you were about to kiss him. I just think he didn't talk to you bcoz..he just needs time Tae.