50

It's a start of phase II, but basically it's a continuation of previous chapter, nothing changes or no time skip for that matter.

Outside Taehyung's house:

After eight hours of long journey they are finally outside Taehyung's house.

Taehyung parked his car and was going to say something to Jin when he stopped seeing Jin deep in thoughts and chewing on his lip.

"What happened?"

Jin flinched hearing Taehyung's sudden voice.

Jin slowly shook his head to when Taehyung gave him a questioning look.

"I-it's just... nothing. Let's go."

Taehyung frowned, he can tell that Jin is thinking something but he decided to let it go for now. So, he nodded.

"Sir take your- umm-" Jin get cut off bcoz of Taehyung's lips on his.

After giving a deep kiss to Jin for seconds Taehyung pulled away with a smirk.

Jin looked at him confused, "W-what are you do-"

"I told you I will kiss you if you called me sir."

"But now we are in home. I don't have to call you by your name here for now, right?!" Jin asked hopeful.

"And why is that?!" Taehyung asked frowning.

"I can't call you by your name in front of aunt." Jin reasoned.

"What's the problem?" Taehyung shrugged and took his bag from backseat.

After taking his bag when he looked at Jin he found him glaring at him with a pout.

Taehyung raised a brow at him.

Jin sighed, "You can't act like this. We didn't tell aunty about us till now. I can't call you by your name in front of her. What she will even think?! What happened between us that till now I was calling you sir but suddenly I am calling you by your name?! No, it's suspicious and embarrassing. Once she will know the truth, I will stop calling you sir."

Taehyung looked at him cheekily and asked, "So, you don't want me to call you baby then?!"

Jin shook his head, "For now. In front of aunt, I don't want you to call me baby."

Taehyung's face fell and he rolled his eyes, "Too bad I will call you baby. Especially when you will call me sir. Now, I can't kiss you in front of her, right?! Have to settle on something else." he winked after saying it.

Jin looked at him horrified, "No!"

"Yes!" Taehyung laughed and came outside the car.

"Nooo." Jin whined and came outside the car too.

"You can't order me around." Taehyung laughed more, but Jin can tell that he is serious.

"I am requesting." Jin gave Taehyung the most innocent face.

Taehyung looked away immediately from his face before he get weak and shook his head, "Request rejected."

Jin rolled his eyes and looked at Taehyung in anger.

"What happened between you two now?!"

They both looked at the side from where Taehy came to welcome them.

"N-nothing." Jin stuttered.

Taehyung bit his lips to stop himself from laughing.

Taehy sighed, "Can something happen between you two more than just fighting?!" she asked tiredly but also to see some reaction on their faces.