3.0

1829 commentsprk_jhn IM STILL WAITING TO APPEAR ON YOUR PROFILE HELLO???kdy_ lmfaoo we thought he went on a date  kdh_ @kdy_ you never know😼👀

1829 comments
prk_jhn IM STILL WAITING TO APPEAR ON YOUR PROFILE HELLO???
kdy_ lmfaoo we thought he went on a date
  kdh_ @kdy_ you never know😼👀

Dohee and Asahi slowly made their way towards where they were supposed to meet with her mother and the rest of the guys.

"Asahi!" Their mother said as she saw the boy walking besides her daughter. "Hello to you too mom." The girl said with a slight eye roll while her roommate did a ninety degree bow.

"Hello mrs. Kim, it's nice to see you again." A smile formed on his lips and the woman waved her hand. "Please call me Donae or auntie."

"A-Alright." He stuttered out and looked at the girl next to him awkwardly, his eyes begging for help. She chuckled slightly and patted his back. "Mom, don't make him feel uncomfortable."

"Oh, sorry, that wasn't my intention." Donae apologised and took their bags, leaving them in the trunk of her car which she then closed and pointed towards the doors. "Get in, the other three are getting impatient."

The two obeyed and entered, sitting down on the two seats left. "Dohee!! I'm still waiting for my debut on your Instagram." Jihoon cried out, making the younger chuckle. "It will happen when you expect it the least."

"Okay kids, buckle up, we're going jopping." The woman said and the rest started laughing while the japanese guy sat in the corner, not really used to traveling with someone besides his best friends.

Dohee noticed that and slightly smiled at him. "Don't worry." He nodded his head slightly before leaning it on his hand and looking through the window as they passed through Seoul.

"How about we listen to some music?" Hyunsuk asked from the seat at the front and the rest cheered. "DJ HYUNSUK!!" Dohee yelled out before Jihoon and Doyoung started making some weird sounds.

---

"Okay kids, we're here!" Donae said as everyone slowly made their way out of the car. "Thank you for the ride auntie!" Hyunsuk said and hugged the woman. "Anytime. Say hi to Hyunwoo from me, alright?"

The boy smiled and nodded his head whike slowly making his way towards his house after getting out his bags from the trunk. "And you too Jihoon! Don't forget to greet your mother. Ah I haven't heard from Jisoo for ages." The woman rambled.

"Don't worry, I won't forget! She also said how she hopes to find some time to meet with you." Jihoon explained before greeting the other three and walking away towards his house too.

"Welcome to my home." Dohee told Asahi as the two entered the house and he looked around, amazed by the beautiful interior of the not too big house. "And you said you have a, I quote, big ass house with three or four guest rooms."

"Oh, sir, you'd be amazed by how thoughtful my parents were when designing the house." She said and motioned for him to follow after her.

He followed after her towards what seemed to be a basement, seeing that they went downstairs but oh boy, was he wrong. The "basement" was cleaned up and nicely decorated.

The walls were filled with led lights and there were four rooms in total. Two of these had two small beds in separate corners while the third had two bunk beds and the last one had a big couple bed in the middle with a child bed in the corner.

"Woah, this is unexpected." Asahi mumbled and he heard a hum from behind, making him turn around. "And now you know where I sleep," Doyoung said and walked into one of the rooms and left his bag in the corner.

"While missy sleeps upstairs in a royalty like room." He did an eyeroll and Dohee slapped his arm. "I remember clearly letting you use it!"

"Oh come on, we know damn well you begged mom and dad to let you use it!" The two continued bickering while the boy stood there a bit confused.

"You've got to get used to this. They're like this most of the time." A man spoke up from behind Asahi, making him jump. "Oh did I scare you? Sorry."

"Ah no it's alright."

"Well, you can either share the room with Doyoung or sleep in the other one." Taeyoung, their father, said. "I'm okay with any-" Asahi was cut off when Dohee spoke up.

"Well, I was thinking if the three of us could sleep at the room with bunk beds?" She glanced at Doyoung and then back at her roommate and lastly her father. "Sure, just don't stay up too late."

The man chuckled and walked away. "If you need anything, just tell me or Doyoung." Dohee told Asahi before following after her father.

"I'm going to make dinner, so don't steal my snacks from the storage room please." A chuckle left her mouth as she closed the doors after her.

...

HELLO???

I JUST STOPPED BY TO THANK YOU FOR 1K READS IT REALLY MEANS A LOT TO ME🥺🥺💚

I hope you're enjoying the story so far, honestly it's ending soon so😫

Have a great night/day<3