Bio-Dad Clark (Part 1)

Third Person POV:

People always thought Marinette was just an ordinary bubbly sweet girl who's parents are the best bakers in Paris. Everyone is so sure about who Marinette is, that they would be speechless at the truth. The truth about Marinette is that she isn't really related to Sabine and Tom, they're just her adoptive parents, her real parents are Lois Lane and Clark Kent. Yes she's the daughter of Superman/Clark Kent. Nobody in Paris knew she was the daughter of them though, everyone thought that she really is the daughter of Sabine and Tom, and that her real name is Marinette Dupain-Cheng. No, her name was legally changed after Sabine and Tom adopted her, Marinette's real name is Ruby Jane Kent. (The POVs for Marinette will be called 'Marinette's POV' because I'm just more used to writing Marinette) Marinette has of course always been a bubbly sweet girl but she's also a savage and a badass.

Marinette/Ruby's POV

Today my class is planning a trip for the seniors. I mean I honestly couldn't care less. I would much rather go to Metropolis instead of being around those dumbasses for two whole weeks while on vacation. I still had to get ready for school though so I went to the bathroom to take a shower and do my make up. Once I was done in the bathroom I came out and picked out an outfit.        

           My outfit: 

OH MY GOD IT FINALLY LET ME PUT THE OUTFIT!!

Once I was done getting dressed I looked at my clock and I had luckily woken up pretty late for a normal person so I didn't have to look super early. I ran downstairs, grabbed a croissant (Tom and Sabine knew I was half-kryptonian so they had gotten used to my speed pretty fast) and ran out the door to school. I was just on time like a normal person. I entered the classroom and my ex-best friend Alya looked my way

"I want you off the senior trip." she said.

"Okay as class vice-president I understand you have the power to do so." That made her mad.

"And you have to stay out of the classroom while we plan for the trip, we don't want you ruining the whole thing for the class." She was obviously trying to get me to make a scene, not happening girl, not happening.

"Okay I'll just grab my stuff and do my school work in the library then." Now she was pissed.

"UGH WHY AREN'T YOU GETTING UPSET YOU ATTENTION SEEKING SLUT!" she screeched that one, pretty sure everyone in the building could hear it.

"I'm not attention seeking, I would rather be in the shadows than in the spotlight, and I'm not getting upset because I would rather not be here and I have better things to do than be here. I also am not a slut, it's impossible to be a slut if you're a virgin, which I just happen to be. Cya later." I grabbed my bag and left the room after getting the school work for the day from the teacher.