Marinette Dupain Cheng and her Secretive Life (Part 1) DISCONTINUED

Third Person POV:

Marinette Dupain-Cheng is a girl who has had a very secretive life. It all started when she was four years old. When she was four, an assassination team came to her home and tried to kill her. They failed but she had to leave her home to stay safe. After leaving her home she was sent to Paris with two guards who were married and wanted a child. After getting to Paris she had to keep a secret to keep herself safe from assassins, that was the only secret she ever had until she went to school. Once she got to the age where she could go to school her guardians told her she and her best friend Chloe must act like they hate each other. The girls agreed on Chloe pretending to be a mean girl and her bullying Marinette. Years later once Marinette was 14, she got yet another secret to uphold. That secret was being Ladybug, although she made sure to tell Chloe for Chloe was her only friend who knew about all of Marinette's secrets. A day later Chloe's childhood friend Adrien Agreste came to school, Marinette already had a crush on a boy named Damian but he lived in Gotham City and he wasn't capable of protecting her. Once Adrien came to school, Marinette's Guardians, Tom and Sabine, told her she must pretend to have a crush on the boy. In order to make Marinette and Chloe's false hatred for each other more believable, Chloe pretended to have a crush on the boy as well. These are only a few of Marinette's secrets, but these few and all of the others get revealed because of one small trip back to Marinette's home.

Marinette's POV:

I woke up at 5:00 am again and like always I couldn't go back to sleep. I got up and took a shower. After my shower I put on a white crop top, some leggings and my black doc martens.

My outfit: