Bio-Dad Clark (Part 2)

Hi, welcome to part two, and probably the last part of this because I'm too dang lazy to make this a three part story and honestly I think I can fit it all into just two parts. Oh and if you wouldn't mind could you maybe like follow me and maybe vote for the story, or like add the story to one of your book lists? I mean you don't have to do any of those, I mean you could also do two of them or all of them or just one or even just zero, but like you know it's free, and then there are more comments. And I like comments. Like honestly I only care about comments ngl.

Last chapter:

"I just wanted to make the chances for the class winning better." Lila tried to claw herself out of the hole I just dug for her but she's only making it deeper.

"Lila the class has many real achievements that aren't listed, I'm sure you would have still won if you just listed the real achievements." I said.

THIS CHAPTER:

Marinette's POV:

"Yeah, Marinette's right. We have a lot of achievements that are real. And pretty impressive. Like the fact that some of us used to be superheroes or that Marinette has worked with a lot of celebrities, and how Adrien and Juleka are modeling together and Juleka's gotten really popular." Rose said, sounding disappointed in Lila.

"Rose, thank you for saying that. Also my name is still Ruby, not Marinette. But I guess if it's just easier you can call me Marinette." I said in a gentle voice to Rose.

After Rose said that the entire class started ganging up on Lila, well except for Alya who walked up to me and started apologizing and asking if we can still be best friends...well she also asked if I could get her an internship because we're best friends when we most definitely are not.

"Pleaseeeeee Marinette, it's just a little small favor for your best friend right?" Alya said in a sweet innocent voice.

"Alya, I'm not your best friend. You lost the privilege of being my best friend years ago when you turned on me for a liar and then started bullying me and calling me a slut. Please get out of my life." I said, annoyed.

Eventually the tour ended and everyone went back to their hotel, well except for Chloe and Adrien, they remained my friends throughout everything. Chloe and Tim left to go hang out and so did Adrien and Jon. Yes, my brother and the guy I used to have a crush on are dating each other, although, it took Adrien until he met Jon to figure out that he was gay. Me and Damian left The Daily Planet and we hung out the entire time for the two weeks I was gonna be in Metropolis for, a few days we met up with Adrien and Jon, and Chloe and Tim to have a triple date 'cause you know, there's three couples, and it can't be a double date if there are three couples. You know what nEverMiNd. On the last day I left with Chloe and Adrien and we just separated ourselves from the class. Once we got back to Paris Ms.Bustier was fired for being the incompetent teacher that she is and Lila got a review on her school record saying that she's a pathological liar and that colleges should be careful before accepting her.

Once we all graduated, me, Adrien and Chloe all moved to America together to go to college there. Both me and Damian got accepted into Harvard so we went there and Chloe decided to go to a smaller college in Gotham so she could stay close to Tim, but like it's a really good college. She's not just going there for Tim. Adrien and Jon both got accepted into Stanford and they both went there for college.

Eventually when I turned 23 Damian proposed and we got married, Chloe and Tim were already married and Jon and Adrien got married a year later.

A year after Adrien and Jon got married they adopted a baby girl, and I got preggo with twinssssssssss.

Chloe and Tim got pregnant with one child a year after my twins were born and I got preggo again but this time with just one little loaf of bread that eventually turned into a baby after being in my human oven for 9 months. 

AND THEN WE ALL LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!!!!!!! 

Nah I'm just kidding, we still had dramatic shit going around from gold-digging fans after Damian and just random superhero shit with the Joker and that god damn shit that ruins all of the good moments in life. 

Eventually there was a high school reunion in France but like- none of us went to it cause we honestly just don't give a shit about anyone from highschool anymore like that shit was dramatic asf.

Sorry this was so short I just really wanted to finish it but here's your second part to the first short story. This story in all was about 3000 words I think? I don't know for sure but whatever. Anyways so I'm supposed to be doing school work rn but like it's a really boring assignment and it's only 2:44 so I'm not finishing it yet. I think I'm gonna post the next short story like either later today or tomorrow, I don't really care which but who knows.

Entire Page count for the whole story: 8

Date posted: 2/4/2021

Entire word count for the whole story: 3041