Marinette Dupain Cheng and her Secretive Life (Part 2) DISCONTINUED

Hi, I felt like putting something at the top today so, I put some princess Marinette fanart for y'all. Btw the art does not belong to me so credit to the artist. Also I don't have any ideas for an Adrienette story so if any of you have any ideas, please let me know cuz I've fallen way too deep into the Maribat part of the MLB fandom and I can't come up with any love square ideas. Although I do have a peternette idea so that's prob gonna be the next story for this book if I don't come up with any Adrinette/Marichat/Ladrien/Ladynoir ideas or if nobody puts an idea fast enough for me to write it before the peternette story.

Marinette's POV:

I woke up at 5:00, YET AGAIN but this time I was supposed to be awake that early so it's fine. I got out of bed and took a shower and then chose an outfit for the day. I wore a striped crop top, black ripped jeans, a light washed jean jacket, and some black hightop converse.

My outfit:

Just ignore the glasses and phone case

After I was done changing I went downstairs, grabbed a croissant and went outside to where my limo was. My driver got out and put my suitcase in the trunk of the car. While my driver was getting my suitcase I got into the backseat of the limo.

The Limo (exterior):

The Limo (interior):

I gave my driver the address of all of my friends' houses and he went to pick them up one by one

I gave my driver the address of all of my friends' houses and he went to pick them up one by one. First he picked up Chloe, then Alya and Nino who was at her house, and lastly Adrien. It was about an hour drive to the airport. Once we got there it was 6:45 and we had about 45 minutes left until our flight. We all got out of the limo and I'm assuming the class thought it was either Adrien's or Chloe's, lol no it's mine. We walked over to the class and Ms.Bustier announced who's in first class and who's in economy.

"Alright class, Alya, Nino, Chloe, Adrien, and Marinette are all in first class and everyone else is in Economy." Ms.Bustier said.

"Um, Ms.Bustier I think Marinette stole my ticket. You see my boyfriend Damian Wayne got me first class and Marinette stole it." Lila said innocently.

"Lila that can't be possible, the tickets have our names on them and yours says economy while Marinette's says first class." Ms. Bustier said.

We then went to the gate for the plane and waited for about fifteen minutes until the lady on the speakers called for first class. Me and my friends got up, grabbed our luggage and went to the boarding thingy I forgot what it's called. We got on the plane and went to first class, honestly, it's a cool first class but I wish it was my private jet.

First Class:

We all went to our seats and did whatever we felt like

We all went to our seats and did whatever we felt like. I just watched a bunch of random movies. A few hours later we finally landed in China. I got out of the plane and I felt two people immediately tackle me in a hug.

Okay, that's the end for this chapter because I can't come up with names for Marinette's childhood friends. Like honestly, please give me ideas for names, and pics of what they would look like, hopefully anime type pics. Send them to me at mepuppypro(at symbol)gmail.com. That's mah email so please send me names for the characters and pics of what the characters would look like. Also please give me ideas for love square stories. Bruh- I feel like my mind is just blanking today but I want to give a nickname to you guys so like what should I call you, like just give me names and I'll make a book for people to vote for the names and yeah.

Page count: idk I literally only wrote this on wattpad, I didn't use google docs.

Date Posted: 2/6/2021

Word Count: Okay so like this is really short but the word count was 757.