• Chapter One •

go read:Dodging Bullets book 1•
Third Person Pov •

Kenny stares at his reflection in the mirror. It's 1:00am, an hour after Kenny shït himself.

The gash that Cartman has given Kenny during the battle at Raisins was going to scar. Kenny had shot himself in an attempt to rid his face of the mark but it had stayed even afterwards.

It looked....cool but it would surely alert Craig and Cartman of his night time duties.

Kenny walked out of the bathroom. He avoided his siblings and parents so they couldn't se the scar. He went into his bedroom.

He walked over to the foot of his bed and picked up his bag, slinging it over his shoulder. He jogged down the stairs and dashed out of the house.

When he got to the bus stop, he greeted Stan and Kyle who were standing there.

"The scar?" Kyle questions.

"I tried to get rid of it but it didn't go away." Kenny sighed.

Cartman walked over to the group and Kenny his his face. "Hey idiots.!" Cartman politely greeted the three. "Hey fatass." Kyle responded with venom in his voice. He was notedly more pissed at Cartman than usual.

"What stick made its way up your ass Jew? You on you period?" Cartman snapped back with a smirk. Stan glares at Cartman.

The bus pulled up in front of them. Kenny continued to hide his face from everybody as he made his way to the back of the bus.

Kenny sat alone until someone sat down next to him. Craig.

Kenny continued to hide his face. "Oi McCormick, you wouldn't believe what happened to me last night." Craig said acting friendlier than usual.

"Oh really what happened?" Kenny asks, still shielding his face.

"You ok?" Craig asks noticing that Kenny was being more reserved than normal. Kenny didn't respond he just tried to keep calm.

"Kenny?" Craig asks again.

That was like the first time Craig has ever used Kenny's first name. Kenny almost died on the spot and he was sure his face went red.

"Uh- yeah I'm fine." Kenny answers.

Then, Craig continues explain the events of the previous night. Kenny can't help but smile. Of course he knew exactly what happened but listening to Craig's sweet voice was the sweetest music Kenny would ever hear.

"I'd totally marry Mysterion. My hero!" Craig finishes his story with a dramatic flip of make believe long hair. "O-Oh r-r-really?" Kenny couldn't help but stutter. His heart was beating at a thousand times per second. Craig laughed "totally."

Kenny kept his face hidden from everyone as he walked into school. If Kenny showed up at school with some random new scar, the word would spread quickly.

• Time Skip •

In class it's harder for Kenny to hide his face. Answering questions when he's called upon is hard when there is people all around you that might see your face.

"Kenny, are you sure you're ok?" Craig asks Kenny in a hushed tone.

"Mpph!" ( yeah ) Kenny answers with his head laying face down on his desk.

• Time Skip •c

At lunch time, Kenny sits at his table like usual. The only difference is that he's not eating, he's just sitting there with his head flat on the table and his hood up.

Kenny couldn't grasp why Craig even  cared but he randomly showed up during lunch time.

"Kenneth McCormick what is going on-" Craig says as he grabs Kenny's hair a lifts his head up so they are face to face.

Craig sees the scar on Kenny's face. It takes him a moment to process what it meant. Was he bullied? Was it his parents? And then Craig remembered the night before when the hero had been clawed across they eye.

Craig frowned. "What?!" Cartman asks getting annoyed that Craig was there for so long. Cartman circled around the table to look at Kenny's face.

Kyle and Stan stayed put. They knew what the two found so shocking.

"No fucking way..." Cartman smirked. Cartman pushes Craig off Kenny. Craig was still stunned so he didn't move.

Cartman grabbed Kenny from the back of his parka. Kenny's hood fell down and he was helpless as Cartman dragged him out of the cafeteria and slammed the door behind them.

Kenny was dragged outside to the back of the school. Luckily for Cartman, the goth kids weren't there today. Cartman threw Kenny to the ground and then kicked him in the stomach.

"So? You're Mysterion? The towns greatest hero? Pathetic..!" Cartman sneers as he kicks Kenny's face. Blood runs down Kenny's face from his nose in heavy streams. Kenny coughs and blood goes everywhere.

"Oh stop it Cartman you disgusting fat slug!"

End Of Chapter