• Chapter Four •

• Third Person Pov •

Craig woke up in Kenny's arms...or hugging Kenny, he couldn't quite tell. The only things that were certain was that they were still at the pond.

"W-what the fuck?" Craig mumbles before yawning. Craig stretches while he yawns and accidentally hits Kenny in the face. "Oof-" Kenny says. He was already awake.

"Oh hey.." Kenny said unwrapping himself from Craig. "What the fuck happened?" Craig asks.
"You got really drunk.." Kenny replies. "Do you remember anything?" He asks.
"No....why?" Craig asks.

Kenny pouts. "Nevermind....we should get to school, it's almost starting. Kenny says picking his jacket up from the muddy ground beneath the bench. He cringes at the slimy mud smeared across his jacket.

"Ew..." Kenny mutters. He takes a water bottle out of Craig's bag and pours it all over the orange fabric to rid of the mud.

"Hey! That's my water!" Craig frowns. Kenny just shrugs.

They sit there in silence as Kenny washes his jacket. "Hey...uh...Kenny?" Craig says. Kenny looks up at Craig and raises an eyebrow to motion that he's listening.

"I....uh.....look....I know we don't talk much and stuff....but....you know what I'm just gonna say it...I-I think...I think I like you..." Craig manages to say. His face is totally red but so is Kenny's.

"Like......Like-Like me?" Kenny asks surprised by Craig's sudden confession.
Craig gulps and nods. "For how long tho?" Kenny asks.

"A-about a year n-now.." Craig answers in an embarrassed tone.
Kenny smirks. "Don't be embarrassed hon, I've like-liked you since we started highschool." Kenny says.

"W-what?" Craig asks dumbfounded. He was totally expecting to be rejected. "Yes and since I've been waiting the longest.." Kenny says getting down on one knee.

"Craig Tucker. Will you be my boyfriend?" Kenny asks. Craig flips him off for being so dramatic but he has a smile printed on his face. "Y-yes." He answers.

"Now, we should probably get to school." Kenny says putting Craig's drink bottle away and slipping on his saturated jacket. Craig puts his bag on his back and they walk to school.

Time Skip

The boys agreed to keep their relationship a secret due to Craig not being out as gay yet. It was going well, when they got a chance, they would sneak into the bathroom and make out for a bit or just chat.

It was going well until show and tell. That's when it all came crumbling down. Wendy has gotten up to share her slideshow about poor, suffering children in malnourished countries. Clyde got up to share a new video game he got. And then Cartman went up.

He had a projector. Everyone knew that when Cartman shared something he was probably making fun of something or someone. Whatever he was doing was vile.

"My presentation today..." Cartman starts. He taps his fingers together innocently. "...May spark a bit of...emotion.." Cartman says smirking. Kenny did not like where this was going.

"I may have...well...followed my dear friend Kenny out of school yesterday..." Cartman says and Kenny's eyes widen. Kenny has the horrible burden of remembering EVERYTHING after recovering from alcohol so if Cartman followed them then....

"And I saw some things." Cartman says while turning on the projector. Kenny's face heated up as he saw the picture of him and Craig making out on the bench. Kenny glanced at Craig. He looked like a ghost.

"You bitch..." Kenny growled.
"What, embarrassed?" Cartman asks.
"NO BUT A NORMAL PERSON WOULDNT FOLLOW PEOPLE AND TAK EPICTURES OF THEM MAKING OUT!!" Kenny says lunging at Cartman.

Sadly, Kenny's desk was the second row in so the two people in front of him, Stan and Kyle, stopped him from hurting anyone.

Craig suddenly stood up, flipped Cartman off and stormed out of the classroom with tears in his eyes.

"Let go of me!" Kenny hisses as he wiggles around and manages to get out of Stan and Kyles grip. Finally free, Kenny runs out of the classroom to find Craig.

End Of Chapter

Sorry it took a while to update, I have a lot of things going on so I only get a chance to writ at night but that's become such a problem that I have to set a curfew to 11:00! Anyways, I hope you understand!

P.S. Thanks for reading this shit! I didn't think anyone would like it but here we are!