• Chapter Two •

• Third Person Pov •

It was Craig. "Oh what do you want Craig Fucker?" Cartman sneered. Craig rolled his eyes. "Well, dumbass, it's obvious now that you were the one who kidnapped me so it's kind of my business." Craig says.

Cartman stops and looks at Craig. The fatass was totally dumbfounded. "Screw you guys, I'm going home." Cartman says awkwardly walking in a random direction.

"You ok?" Craig asks holding out a hand. Kenny reaches up and let's Craig help him up. "Im fine.." Kenny says when he is standing up again.

Craig smiles. Kenny looks down with a crimson blush dusted across his cheeks. "What?" Craig asks in a concerned tone. Kenny shakes his head and looks back up with a smile. "Nothing." He answers.

"Wanna ditch?" Craig asks. Kenny smirks a mischievous grin. He does a thumbs up. "Any day." He answers.

The pair walk along the sidewalk for a while, no conversation starts between the two and there is no need. The comfortable silence continues until Craig speaks up.

"Sooo.....I thought of a way to thank you....for saving me.." Craig says. "So uh, I have like...alcohol and smokes in my bag if you wanna head down to the pond for like a small party type thing?" Craig says going red as a tomato. He was way to nervous about this.

Kenny laughed at Craig's face. "Are you asking me on a date?" Kenny teases. Craig's face goes even redder than before which at this point Was thought to be impossible. "W-well no n-not really...?" Craig answers.

"So you're not denying it?" Kenny says leaning closer and raises his eyebrows up and down. "Shut up! Do you wanna go or not?!" Craig asks getting frustrated. "Sure, I mean, why not. I need to thank you for saving me from the fatass anyway." Kenny said with a smile.

They made their way through the quiet streets. It was less busy around school time but when it wasn't, the streets were loud with people shopping or just hanging around.

They soon made it to the pond. The pond was always quiet. Nobody wanted to go here anymore, it was all old news.

Kenny day down on a bench and Craig sat down next to him. Craig took off his bag, set it on his lap and unzipped it. He pulled out a bottle of something and a packet of smokes. "It's all I have but I think it'll do." Craig says.

Kenny smirks and grabs the packet of smokes. He quickly grabs one and a lighter. He dangles the smoke in his mouth and lights it with the lighter.

Craig was accidentally staring at Kenny while he did this. He couldn't help it, even though a bit of Kenny's face is always covered by his hood and his hair has never been seen, Kenny still managed to look beautiful in Craig's eyes.

Kenny looked up at Craig who hadn't noticed Kenny move. Kenny took a drag of his cigarette. "If I take off my hood will you take off your hat?" Kenny asks. He doesn't know how he was managing to be so cool right now, he was never this cool around Craig.

Craig blinked a few times. "Wha..?" Craig asks. Kenny smiles and blushes a little. "I know you were thinking it so if I take of my hood would you take off your hat?" Kenny asks.

"I-I mean sure." Craig says with a stutter from just being called out like that. Craig grabbed his hat by the yellow ball at the top and set it aside.

Kenny suddenly lost all of his confidence. "Alright...h-here we go.." Kenny says nervously.
"Hey..." Craig says putting a comforting hand on Kenny's shoulder. "I won't judge you." He says.

Kenny smirks. "Tough boy Craig is now Comforting me? Aww, you do have a soft side~" Kenny teases.
"Oh shut up and get on with it will you?!" Craig pouts.

Kenny laughs but unzips his parka at the front to reveal his whit shirt. He slowly shrugs his jacket off letting the hood fall as well.

"Woah..." Craig awes Kenny's beautiful blond hair. Kenny smiles.
"Now onto the drinks!" Kenny declares. Craig snaps out of his trance and agrees.

They take turns passing the bottle of unknown alcohol between them. Craig never drank that much so he was utterly wasted in minutes. It took Kenny quite a while to get to Craig's point of intoxication but it helped that Craig had stopped drinking because he was already too drunk.

The bottle was almost empty when Kenny through it into the pond clumsily. "Dat is pollution...." Craig says while in uncontrollable laughter. Craig was a highly drunk.

Kenny drank a lot so he could control himself more he just said stupid things and was overly clumsy. "You ok..?" Kenny asks. Craig was laughing more than ever. No wonder he never laughs when he's sober, it's all bottled up for when he's drunk.

Even when Craig tried to control the laughter, his face would go all squiggly and he would burst out laughing again.
"I *laugh* don't know *laugh* how to *laugh* make *laugh* it *laugh* stop!" Craig said between laughs. Kenny giggled a little but smirked when he came up with an idea.

Kenny got excruciatingly close to Craig's face. "W-what are you *giggle* doing?" Craig asks.
"Stopping the laughter." Kenny whispers in Craig's ear.

End Of Chapter