Omar Cooper

*Mature content ahead*

Y/n p.o.v

"Y/n you still coming to the family dinner right" Te'a asked.

"Girl of course and I got a lul cute outfit for tonight" I said to Te'a.

"Just make sure you coming and looking good as you always do" Te'a said looking at the screen with her eyes opened wide.

"First off close them big ass googly eyes cause you scaring me" I said laughing at the phone.

"Bitch don't play with me with yo mega mind looking ass" she clapped back laughing.

"That's Omar and Sharife big headed ass not me, wrong bitch". I replied back laughing a lul.

"Y/n shut yo ugly ass up stay talking shit" Sharife said mugging me through the phone.

"But did I lie though?" I said laughing

"Mannn" Sharife said smiling scratching the back of his head but he was interrupted by omar stupid ass.

"You better not be talking about me" I heard omar say on the other line behind Te'a.

"I am talking about and what about it?...oh okay shut the fuck up respectfully" I said looking into the phone.

That's when omar took Te'a phone just looking at me which kinda scared me because this dude don't take bull from nobody.

"Watch how you speak to me ma cause you and I both know how that gone end up speaking to me like that" he said glaring at the phone.

"Boy hush up and take a damn joke plus ion know shit so inform me" I replied acting dumb.

But truth be told I know what he talking about I just love how irritated and calm he can get which isn't good in most situations cause a nigga act like he ain't got a damn soul sometimes.

"Y/n don't play with me" he said glaring at me again.

"Ain't nobody playing with yo stupid ass" I replied smartly

"Ight ight omar give me my phone and y'all can fight on y'all own time please and thank you" Te'a said interrupting our lul argument session.

"Alright Te'a I'm gonna talk to you later I got things to do before the dinner" I told Te'a.

"Okay byeee girl and remember what I said" she said winking at me while laughing.

"I won't forget Te'a" I said giggling while hanging up.