𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗿

Y'all this is from my other book on my second page when I lost this one so yea.

Y/n p.o.v

I can't believe this and I won't believe this. Like how in the world, hey if your wondering what's going on me and sharife are arguing rn.

Y/n: I can't believe you think it's okay to come in the house late when you invited me to sleep over and here you are smelling like a perfume store so what's really up sharife cause I don't know anymore *crying*

Sharife just ignores me and walks off. So I went upstairs into his closet to go pack up my stuff cause all we been doing is arguing and fighting. As I was packing sharife comes upstairs.

Sharife: What you doing ?

Y/n: Leaving cause clearly your not putting enough effort into this relationship

Sharife: *chuckles* Girl if you don't put those clothes back talking about leaving me like that's dead

I just kept on packing and I got what I needed and was almost out the door until I was stopped and turned around to be face to face with my now ex.

Sharife: Go upstairs and put your clothes back

Even though I'm supposed to be mad at sharife but he is fine when he's mad but I have to remember that he went and cheated on me and is acting like everything normal right after I try to confront him.

Y/n: *Crying* No Sharife I honestly don't know what to say to you anymore just leave me alone at this point when you ready to talk hit me up

Sharife: I ain't finna tell you again go put  your stuff back upstairs

I didn't move so we had a little intense staring contest and that's when he spoke.

Sharife: *chuckles* Oh so you for real

Y/n: See that's your problem you take me as a joke sharife like have you ever thought about when you cheat how's my 'girlfriend' gonna feel huh ?

I said putting up quotation marks while saying girlfriend.

Sharife: *Silent*

That's when I stopped crying and my face turned cold and I spoke saying.

Y/n: Exactly what I'm talking about so when you get your act straight that's when you can talk to me

As I turned around walking away I was crying because it broke my heart to walk away from the love of my life but he has to learn lesson so he'll live.

Sharife p.o.v

My heart broken seeing the love of my life walk away. I can't believe I really played her liked that. I messed up big time I need to fix this cause I'll be damned if another man tries to talk to my wife.

Y/n p.o.v

As I got in my car that's when I started to cry even more because the fact that this pain is unbearable. But I have to get over that fact and see if sharife learns his lesson.

I drive out the driveway and headed back to my house as I got home I was greeted by my older sister. And I went up to my room that's when I heard a knock and I said come in.

My sister walks in and ran to hug me that's when I started crying again. She asked me what happened and I explained to her that me and sharife just broke up cause I found out he was cheating on me. My sister comfort me and that's when my sister said.

Y/s/n: Go shower and let's watch a movie
Y/n: Okay

So I finished shower and changing that's when my sister came in from her shower. And we was about to start the movie until I get a text.

Prettyluljas._

It will always be me and never you babes 😘 Seen*

Seen*

I just looked at the message and showed my sister.....

_________________________________________

Excuse any mistakes this story was from my other page so yea hope y'all likke and enjoy bye luvssss 💕.