𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗿

This one is also from my second page so yea

Serenity p.o.v

I was sleeping peacefully until I felt a cold wet sensation over my body which made me jump up and gasp. My vision was blurry and as I got my vision that's when I heard laughing and I knew who it was it was my brother Caleb Love.

Without hesitation I got up and started running after him through the house yelling because like if you think you just gone pour water on me and interrupt my sleep then you in for a long ride to lala land cause when I'm done whooping that ass I'm kicking you to Mars keep playing.

So I'm running through the house chasing after this lil nigga yelling because I said he catching this fade. But it wasn't long before my mom came downstairs with a belt which caused the both of to run and hide.

My mom started yelling 'Y'all stop running and cursing in my house for I beat both of y'all asses without a doubt'. But your cursing so I don't get it. After all of that I decided to go an take a shower to get ready for school cause it's the first day and I'm already ready to take my ass to sleep.

As I was walking upstairs I see Caleb in his room so I took this opportunity to go deck him in his shit, so I went in and ran up to him and punched him and rushed out locking the bathroom door. That's when I heard my mom said "Y'all keep testing my patience and Caleb leave that girl alone" so I opened the door amd stuck my tounge out at him then closed it to go shower.

I hopped out the shower and that's when I asked alexa to play "The Beach by Giveon". As soon as the song started to play I started to sing like my life depends on it but we don't speak on that.

"She just let me know,
Where they show no fear,
It ain't safe ro-".
'Man shut up foe the neighbors come complaining about a dog making nose'.

"Caleb shut up with yo salty ass just mad cause I got vocals", 'You mean vocals of a dying cat head ass'. "You know what leave me alone and let me be great".

I shut my door to get dressed cause Lord knows I'm getting tired of Caleb's dumb ass. I get dressed and went to the bathroom and took off my bonnet which caused my knotless braids to fall down which I got inchesss ayeee but I did my hair in a side swoop and did my edges then I installed my mink lashes with some lip gloss cause I'm a bad bitch with and without makeup thank you 💅🏾.

 I get dressed and went to the bathroom and took off my bonnet which caused my knotless braids to fall down which I got inchesss ayeee but I did my hair in a side swoop and did my edges then I installed my mink lashes with some lip gloss cause I'm...