𝗢𝗺𝗮𝗿 𝗖𝗼𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗝𝗿.

Beware it gets tense in here and this is a third person p.o.v to your p.o.v and I forgot to mention when I was writing this I was referring this to darksins cause we get put down alot but if y'all want the same story, I'll do it about sharife cooper so just comment and let me know but enjoy 🥰 *gifs credit : jordan23dude *

v and I forgot to mention when I was writing this I was referring this to darksins cause we get put down alot but if y'all want the same story, I'll do it about sharife cooper so just comment and let me know but enjoy 🥰 *gifs credit : jordan23dud...

𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑑 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑝.𝑜.𝑣

Omar been eyeing a specific girl from his school but didn't care to say who the only people he told was his siblings. And when they say "The quiet ones be the most dangerous" they wasn't lying.

Y/n on the other hand was a darkskin girl who thought she never had a chance to talk to Omar cause she thought he would critize her of her skin but that's not what was running through his mind. He thought she was a beautiful black girl that he would love forever but besides the point Y/n found Omar attractive but only told her Y/bsf/n.

So Y/n bestfriend heard they was gonna be a party and it's gonna be huge so she thought why not take Y/n out cause all she do is read books and go to school. But Y/n refused to go due to all the drama and how people were gonna bump in to her cause she's dark and the lights would most likely be off".

Y/bsf/n rolled her eyes and said "Everyone's black when the lights turn off". So Y/n saw that her bestfriend wasn't giving up so she gave in and agreed to go but didn't have any party clothes so they went to the mall and bought a outfit.

 So Y/n saw that her bestfriend wasn't giving up so she gave in and agreed to go but didn't have any party clothes so they went to the mall and bought a outfit

(Your outfit^)

Y/n bestfriend was like that red really brings out your beautiful skin and it hugs the curves mama gave you, you definitely stealing someone's man tonight no doubt about it". All y/n did was smile because her bestfriend was something else and she was doubting what her best said but decided to loosen up tonight.

So they arrived at the party and Y/n immediately regrets coming cause people were hot and sweaty bumping into her. So they walked to the drink area of the party and since Y/n doesn't drink she took juice that's when her bestfriend was like ' Loosen up a little bit'. So Y/n said "Why not" and took two shots and was out of it. Then that's when ride or die by Megan thee stallion came on and she ran to the dance floor to twerk cause that's her song.