Cade Cunningham

Y/n

Y/n

"Cade you know I don't do sushi so why would I try it" I said looking at my boyfriend through the phone.

"Y/n you could always try sum new" he said laughing.

If your wondering what's going on I'm on the phone with my boyfriend Cade we've been together since junior year in high school so I guess you can call us high school sweethearts but we in college now.

"Yea not that raw shit" I said making a face as I heard him laugh again.

"Come over tonight cause I miss you" he said making a pouty face in the camera.

"I'm tired so no" I said laughing cause his facial expression changed.

"I was telling you luv" he said mugging me.

" I was really considering it but since you wanna act all bitchy then no" I said rolling my my eyes.

"You really playing with a nigga like stop what you doing and watch how you speak to me ma" he said looking at me through the screen.

"Unless you gone do sum bout my mouth I will continue popping my shit boo" I said with as I propped up my phone on my little stand next to my bed sitting up.

"Ight nie don't be saying shit when I handle that ass" he said turning on his game as he propped up his phone.

"Baby you know I match energy and I handle whatever thrown my way" I said putting up the tv volume a little bit.

"But yo ass couldn't handle all this dick" he said a lul too cocky.

"Boo don't do allat nie" I said rolling my eyes as he smiled cause he knew what he doing saying that.

"Nahhh yo ass don't got nun to say cause you know I'm the truth" he said before yelling at the game as I smacked my lips.

"But for real tho bring yo fine ass over" he said looking at me licking his lips then returned his gaze back to the tv.

"Fine just give me some time cause you know I have to get through campus and them guards be out" I said getting up grabbing my phone going to the bathroom.

"Or I could come pick you up" he said as I grabbed my hair putting it back looking in the mirror.

"Ouuu my baby fine" Cade said taking a screenshot hyping me up as I blush.

"Oh my goodness you make me so shy" I say as I grabbed the phone facing it to the ceiling.

"Ma first of all put the camera back on yo face" he said with a straight face as I smiled putting the camera back on my face causing him to smile.

"I'm gonna have to call you after I finish getting ready Cade" I said glancing at him then looking myself in the mirror.

"Huh?...why can't you just stay on the phone and talk to me" he said concentrated on the game.