𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙛 𝙊'𝙉𝙚𝙖𝙡

Y/n p.o.v

Here I am sitting lost and unbother while the tea is being dropped around school. So word around campus is that Shareef O'Neal is going to attend UCLA. I don't see what's so surprising about him coming but I guess since he's Mr. Famous guy everyone is on his dick. And it's ridiculous. But I'm coolin cause he's another human being like me so. And I'm not impressed with all that famous stuff.

I'm coming from history class and I'm going to the food court around campus (idk how how a campus would look like so bare with me🌚). And all I hear is screaming like shut up before you get slapped. I walked right passed and a girl had the nerve to bump into me and said "watch out you bitch", that's when I said "Watch who you talking to and you get yo boney ass out my way please and thank you". That's when I heard a deep voice laugh and I walked off to the food court. But overall I was feeling my fit you know not to sound cocky but I look cute it's simple but cute and my install cuteee, like they said no lace no case sooo no caseee.

(Your outfit)

(Your outfit)

(Your hair)

I get to the food court and went to (your favorite food place) and ordered what I wanted and sat down and wait. So I was on my phone until I heard a deep voice said "Hey you the girl from outside". Not gone lie I kinda jump dropping my phone because like who the heck sounds like that, darth vader headass. So I heard the same deep voice laugh and I turn around and it's Shareef O'Neal. I'm like "Yea and this girl has a name". He was like "But idk your name so", so I said "Well mr I'm y/n". And he introduced himself and I said "Oh I know".

So my food gets called and I was about to leave until I heard my name get called so I turned and looked and it was the one and only Shareef O'Neal. I'm like "yesss". He was like "We should hang out sometime" and I'm like "Woahhh the Shareef O'Neal wanna hang out with me" while making a gasping face. He laughed and returned the same energy and said "Omggg yesss pooh". Now I was laughing and I said "I like you already" then he smiled and was like "So that's a yes?" and I said "Yesss now give me your phone you can get my number". He was like "Feisty, me like" so I laughed and said "Boy shut up" and he then asked "You doing something today" and I said "No I'm just going back to my apartment to watch (your favorite TV show) and he was like "Come hang out with me" and I thought about it and said "Yea sure why not". So we left and hung out for the rest of the day.

𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝒚'𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝑰 𝒂𝒊𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝑰 𝒃𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒙𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒂 𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒇𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒕 𝒕𝒚𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 🤗💕.