𝗢𝗺𝗮𝗿 𝗖𝗼𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗝𝗿 𝗽𝘁.2

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Third person p

Third person p.o.v

𝑹𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒑*

Y/n was too stuck in the moment to turn around to see who's calling her. So then the 'mysterious ' person whispered in y/n ears saying ' you should answer that '. As he said that Y/n felt like she heard this voice before but couldn't wrapped her hands around it so she turned to see who's calling her and it was y/n bestfriend calling her to check on her. That's when Y/n turned back around to.....

Recap over*

Y/n turn back around to see the 'mysterious ' person gone. So she mentally slapped herself in the head because now she felt attached to a unknown person that had a voice of someone so familiar. She then decided to go to the bar again but this time get water so she could atleast calm down her nerves. But as she was doing that she felt like she was being watched which made her feel uncomfortable again but she couldn't see in this type of darkness so she let it go.

Then Y/n decides to go use the bathroom because the air in the room started to get hot and she needed to breathe. Omar on the other was already upstairs getting head from a random girl due to what happened on the dance floor between Y/n and him which got his junior happy. So as he got done getting head the girl leaves and omar just decides to chill on the bed until he gets a text from his brother sharife saying 'Y/n coming upstairs' so Omar took that as a opportunity to do 'some things'.

As Y/n was searching for the the bathroom in this big house checking in rooms but as she opened this one door she hit a chest and was pulled inside and pushed against the wall of the room. Y/n was gonna scream until she smelt that cologne that lingered in her mind so instead being scared her body tensed up which cause her '😸' to have a heartbeat.

All that could be heard was the heavy breathing of both y/n and Omar in the room. Which cause Y/n to speak up and say 'Who are you' he then said 'Don't worry about that you'll soon find out'. That's when that same familiar voice Y/n couldn't wrap her hands around that had her mind going crazy. So he was like 'Babygirl just relax and let me make you feel good' for some reason she agreed and things happened that night.

(A/n: I don't feel like writing a whole smut)

So the morning comes and Y/n wake up with a head ache to an unusual room.
Which made her feel scared so she look under the cover and realized she was in a oversized shirt with underwear on. So as she was examing the room a door opened and it revealed thee Omar Cooper in a towel wrapped around his waist.

Which caused Y/n face to blush cause she just realized what happened all last night and she put her head down. Then that's when Omar said 'Your awake I see' and Y/n stuttered but still answered saying 'Yes but did we do it last night' she was just making sure that she was trippin. Omar smirk and he stepped closer until his face was nearly touching Y/n face and said 'Yes we did' so then he kissed her and y/n said 'what are you doing' that's when he said 'I'm kissing my girl' and then y/n said 'So were dating' and he was like 'Yes and you always be my boo through the good and bad, we together forever' and that's when y/n thought ' What have I gotten myself into' but y/n was still up for the ride so they started dating from there forward.

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐬 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 11 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐥𝐮𝐯𝐬 💕.