-8-

A/N: There will be sexual content in this chapter. Be aware and skip if you want. 

The sound of the monitor woke me up from the deep slumber I was in. The man smiled kindly as he strolls on over, holding onto a clipboard. "I see that you're finally awake, Miss Tollero. My name is Doctor Stevens."

"How long have I been asleep for? And...where am I?" I managed to cough out. Slowly I pull my body to sit up, watching the doctor move around before handing me a cup of water.

"You're at the house of Mr James, Miss Tollero. You have been asleep for a day now. Right, I'll go and let Mr James know you're awake now." Giving one last nod, the man quickly walks on out to summon Axel.  

Not even a minute after the doctor left the room, Axel runs inside. He immediately rushes to my side to pull me into his arms. "I'm so happy you're awake. I was worried about you."

"I'm happy to see you, but...Where is my mom? Does she know where I am, and does she-" Axel doesn't let me finish as he adjusted me in his arms, his lips pressing soft kisses to my forehead before he tells me mom was here. It was a surprise to me as he told her all about who he is, but at the same time I'm happy she now knows.

Soon after I gathered the energy, I began to get dressed. I was grateful he had turned around to give me some sort of privacy, and once I told him I had finished, he guided me downstairs. There I was greeted by my mom. Luckily she didn't seem mad and only worried. Her warm arms wrapped around me, pulling me close to her body as she shook.

"I'm sorry, mom. I didn't want to worry you. But I promise I'm okay now, really." Hugging her back tightly, we stayed like that for a moment before sharing a smile. She huffs at me while taking her seat, allowing me to step away from her and into the kitchen where I prepared some coffee. Handing a cup over to Axel as well, to which he thanked me before leading me to sit in the living room.

Deciding to watch a simple movie, it was silent for a while until Axel broke it. He awkwardly coughed which made me turn my attention to him, raising a brow as he rubbed the sides of his neck. "Would you like to stay the night here? You don't need to of course, but I thought that I could at least ask."

I could feel my face burn hot as I nodded. It was quite funny to see how nervous he was to ask me, but I loved that he did. All I simply had to do was ask my mom if it was alright. However, as I went to ask her, she already called back that it was fine.

"Really, it's fine. Just...use some protection. Bye honey! Bye Axel!" I can feel my face burn as I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist, a deep chuckle emitting from Axel's throat as he waved my mom off who left with a chuckle.

"Don't you look like an adorable apple, darling. Come, dinner is almost ready." He chuckled, pressing a soft kiss to my neck before casually strolling off to the kitchen. I waited in the hall for a moment until I felt the heat of my face cool down slightly. Only then do I dare enter the kitchen again. 

-After dinner- 

"I'm going to take a quick shower, okay? You can put on the tv if you want, princess." I quickly look away while nodding my head, making sure not to peek too much at his muscular body. I couldn't help but feel tingles as I watched the muscles in his back move as he reached into his closet to pull out one of his shirts and pants, before his body quickly disappeared into the bathroom.

Within ten minutes he was already settled back in bed beside me, his arms wrapping around my waist. His soft lips slowly pressed against my neck, his eyes focussed on the tv. After a while I found myself cuddling up to his chest, his hands softly caressing my head. My lips pressed a soft kiss to his chin before his lips captured mine, his fingers caressing my face as he pulled me in even closer.

His hands slowly trailed down to my waist, gripping the covered skin tightly before firmly holding onto. "We need to stop, princess. That is unless you'd like to continue something." Axel said as we pulled away, the tv already forgotten. His beautiful eyes gaze down at me. As soon as I nod my head to give him permission, his hand trails up from my waist and underneath my shirt.

His eyes stare down at me and with a quick nod from, he pulls my shirt off and throws it onto the ground. Immediately I feel his lips latch onto my left nipple, his fingers pulling and fondling with my right breast. He moves on and continues the same movements to my right nipple. After a minute he presses his kisses lower down my neck and down my stomach, his knee parting my legs.

His hands swiftly pull my pants and underwear off. Slowly he gets down in between my legs, pressing soft kisses to my thighs. His fingers gather up some of my wetness and tease around my entrance. Slowly he pushes one finger in, his lips latching onto my sensitive skin. All my self conscious I had disappeared as his fingers managed to reach that one spot that made my legs shake.

Just as a familiar feeling burned inside me, I felt Axel pull away. His lips press against my forehead before he reaches out to his bedside table, pulling out a condom which he held in between his fingers. "Are you sure about this, baby? We don't have to if you change your mind."

"I want to. It's just...It's my first time." I can feel his hands softly caress my legs before he leans forwards, his lips pressing soft kisses from my neck up to my lips. Slowly our lips part, our eyes connecting together.

"If you want me to stop at any moment, just tell me and I will." With that I felt pressure in between my legs. As soon as he pushed all the way in, we both let out a groan. The pressure hurt, but Axel waited until I nodded my head before he started to move.

He focusses on my mouth, then back to my eyes. "Fuck." He whispers to himself as he pulls my legs around his waist, gripping the headboard tightly. Soon enough I felt that same pressure building up. My fingers dug into his muscular arms, holding on tight as I cried out his name. He pulls out leaving only the tip in before ramming back in.

Axel grunted as he grasped my thigh before pulling my leg up higher, pushing his body close to me as my body shook from the orgasm. My hands gathered up the soft sheets into knots, eyes squeezed shut as I felt my legs shake.

Again my back arched. And he once again pushed himself into me, my body shuddering violently with pleasure. With a low groan I felt him still within me. Slowly he removed himself, opting to pull me against his body. A few minutes passed before I felt him move out of the bed, my hand reaching out to him.

As quickly as he left he came back, holding a damp towel which he used to clean me up. After cleaning up himself he quickly joined back in bed, pulling me close to his body before pressing a soft kiss to my body. I couldn't help myself. My eyes felt heavy as I struggled to stay awake, my fingers drawing circles onto his chest.

"Don't fight it, princess. Go to sleep. I'll be here when you wake up." My eyes flutter shut at his words, his hand holding onto mine. His soft lips pressing a kiss to my head lulled me off to sleep, and slowly but surely I allowed my body to rest up.