-3-

A/N I don't own any of the pictures shown!
Now let's get on with the story

Standing up I brush myself off and give a glare to where the guy disappeared of to.
Rude bumping into me and than just walking away...Hmm but those eyes of the guy. No stop I can't focus on that now I need to go to class or I'll be late
Finding my locker I stuff the books that I don't need in it and leave towards my first class which is English.

KNOCK KNOCK

The door opens showing my new teacher.
"who are you?"
" uhm I'm the new student Mia Tollero. I'm in this class." Looking at me he gives me a soft smile. " Ahh yes Miss Tollero please introduce yourself to the class."

Axel POV:
I can't seem to get those beautiful blue eyes out of my head.
KNOCK KNOCK
Not really caring who's at the door I take my phone out to have something to do.

" Ahh yes Miss Tollero please introduce yourself to the class" Tsk who cares man.
Then I  hear an angel like voice.
" Uhm alright hello I'm Mia Tollero I'm 18 years old and I just moved here with my mom." Looking up I see my princess staring at the ground with a light blush on her face.
Hmm this boring class might get interesting.... my love you are so beautif- I get snapped out of my thoughts by my right hand man and best friend sinds kindergarden
" Hey man what's gotten you so quiet?" Looking at my childhood friend Jax I answer with a small smirk. " My princess" Nodding my head at her my friends turn around to look at her.

" My my man she's gorgeous

" My my man she's gorgeous." Looking at Dexter the 'womanizer' of our group I snap at him.
"shut the fuck up you shithead that's my princess your talking about have some respect!" Looking away he puts his head down slightly and apologizes.
Tsk complimenting my girl HOW DARES HE? My girl, my love you have no idea do you? You have me wrapped all around your little finger and I haven't even known you for long.

Mia POV:
"Uhm hello I'm Mia Tollero I'm 18 years old and I just moved here with my mom."
" Okay very well sit in the back in front of Mr James" Looking up I see the guy I bumped into earlier. Going over to the seat I sit down.

After a minute I feel a small tap on my shoulder.
Looking back I see the hallway guy. "Do you have a pen I can borrow?"
"u-uhh s-sure" Ughh pull yourself together woman!
"Thanks love" giving me a smirk he takes the pencil out of my hand. Our fingers slightly touching. Oh my god as if he couldn't be more handome he smirks fucking SMIRKS.

Before I know it class ends and I find my way to my other classes. In every single one of my  classes is the guy who by now I know is named Axel.

Lunch luckily came quickly and I made my way over to the library since I didn't want to eat with everyone else.
Sitting down and taking my sandwich I open my backpack and take out my book.

KREEK

Looking up I see the Greek god himself taking a seat in-front of me. "Hey beautiful. Why don't you eat in the cafeteria?"
Blushing from the compliment I reply in a soft voice. "Uhm I don't really like that and the library makes me calm."
"Alright well I'm Axel James what's your name princess?"
" I'm Mia Tollero. It's nice to meet you Axel"

Axel POV:
"Nice to meet you too princess" She looks down blushing.
"Hey I wanted to know if you wanted to go get something to drink tomorrow after school?"
Her head shoots up surprised. "w-what?"
"I said do you want to get something to drink tomorrow after school?" God she's so cute with that little blush. "Uhm yeah sure that would be fun"

Mia POV:
"Okay give me your phone" Hesitating a little I hand him my phone. Waiting for him to put his number in.
He gives me his phone and I put my number in his. "Okay great I'll text you about the details love" He stands up gives me a smile and leaves.
For the rest of the day I didn't see Axel anymore which strangely gave me a weird feeling.

-In the car-
"Hey honey come in how was school?"
" School was good mom I met a very nice guy.." A smile grows on her face and she happily replies. "OMG really you met a boy?"
" Yes and he asked if I wanted to get a drink tomorrow after school... I said yes so I hope you don't mind?" Giving me a soft smile she gives me a head pat. " Oh no honey I don't mind at all go have fun."

SKIPP ride home

"I'm going to start making dinner soon."
That night fell asleep thinking about a certain boy.