-2-

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE-
" Ugh shut up its to early"
After 10 min of laying around and thinking of whether or not you should fall asleep you stand up and go to the shower.
After your shower you walk downstairs and greet your mom " Hey mom" She smiles sweetly at you " Hi Hun. How'd you sleep?" " pfff yeah alright" she points at some food on the kitchen counter " eat that and than we need to go I'll drop you off at at school and than I'm going directly to work." "Okay mom"

~ Skip breakfast and ride to school -

"Alright hun here we are. I'll pick you up after school at 4 now go!" " hahahah okay okay I'm going see you after school mom I love you." " love you too" she speeds off towards work.
Okay first day just breathe

Walking towards the front desk I spot a nice looking lady who gives me a big smile.
" Hello Welkom to Silver High what dan I do for you sweetie?" Giving the lady a kind smile I answer in a soft voice. " I'm Mia Tollero. I just moved here and I start today."
" Well Okay. Here is your schedule, your locker number and combination. Have a great day sweetie and if you need help with anything just come and find me" Smiling at the lady I give her a quick thanks and turn around to find my locker.

Hmm 205...205...20- I get snapped out of my thoughts when I hit someone and fall on my ass. " Watch were your going" Hearing a rough yet husky voice say. Slowly looking up I  see a handsome man staring down at me. The second we make eye contact it's like I'm  captivated.

Looking to the side I see a group of guys I didn't notice before. How embarrassing.
Looking down I feel my face heat up out of embarrassment. The Greek god stares down at me and says " You should hurry or you will be late princess"
Before I can say anything he walks away leaving me on the ground. Before turning the corner he gives me one last glance which send shivers down my spine.