-6-

Axel POV:

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE-

Groaning, I slam the alarm clock off, before making my way out of my warm and comfortable bed. After a quick warm shower, that left my skin red, I got out so I could get dressed. As soon as I'm ready I head downstairs to see Cason and Dexter arguing. 'Of course'

Sneaking up behind them I eat the rest of the cereal making the now quiet guys look at me. "What the hell man? I wanted that one." Cason says as he shakes me back and forward, making me slightly dizzy. "Enough, It's 7:30 and I really don't want to hear the two of you bickering. There is extra cereal in the cabinet." Shoving some cereal in my mouth I point at the cabinet behind them, smirking at their faces.

Cleaning the bowl I grab my keys before heading out, the guys following behind quickly.  "So Axel you excited for the party?" Behind me Dexter wiggles his eyebrows, as he taps my shoulder. "What party are you talking about you idiot?" A loud gasp from behind grabs my attention as I look back, annoyance written all over my face. "Well the Party you know that I'm planning. Don't fucking sit there and tell me you forgot about the party?" "I didn't forget I just didn't care enough to actually listen!"

Little time skip

"We're here, get the fuck out! Jax, can I talk to you?" Nodding, Jax walks beside me as the rest run inside, probably bothering some other unfortunate students. "What's up man?" Taking a cigarette out I light it up as I watch the front of the school, already noticing my princess who heads inside. "It's about the party. I wanted to spend time with my princess and I'm worried if I take her there something might happen." Jax pats my shoulder as he smiles, reassuring me. "Listen, it might be fun. Ask her, maybe she wants to go. You could stay an hour or two before heading out. Now let's go to class."

Rushing up behind Mia I tap her shoulder as gently as I can, hoping I didn't scare her. "Morning princess, how are you?" Wrapping my arm around her waist I see her smile up at me, her eyes shining as she does so. "Goodmorning Axel, I'm good, how are you?" Rubbing her head softly I press a kiss to her temple, a soft sign escaping her lips. Listen , there is a party this weekend. My friend Dexter is throwing it and I wondered if you wanted to go? You don't have to and we only have to stay there for like an hour if you want." Mia bites her lip nervously before she smiles brightly. "Sure I'll come"

Holding her face softly, I press my lips against hers a gasp escaping her mouth. This is the only thing that matters. Her lips are as soft as the finest silk. Her body pressing against mine, her warmth spreading around me, caging me in. Needing air I pull back slightly, keeping our foreheads against each other. Pressing another soft kiss on her lips I open my eyes, a gentle smile present on my face.

"I'll see you later, princess." Walking away I catch up with the guys, but I glance back just before turning the corner. Mia has her fingers pressed up against her pink lips, a blush spreading around her face and neck.  

Time skip to Saturday

Taking a shallow breath I look up at the staircase, Mia walking down with a smile present on her face. "Uh, I hope this is okay?" Motioning down to her clothes I rub her neck softly, whispering down at her. "You look beautiful." Noticing the blush creeping up her cheeks I grin down at her as I hear her mom cough. "Have her home by 00:00 please. Have fun kids!" "Bye mom"

Nodding I wish her goodnight before walking out with Mia, rushing towards the car so I can open it for her. The cutest laugh escapes her as she bows down jokingly before getting in the car. "Thank you kind sir."

"Of course MiLady." Grinning, I drive us towards the part, jokes being made between us on the way. 

Getting to the party I see cups everywhere on the lawn and people outside. Leading Mia inside I see my best friend already waiting. "Hey, I'm Jax. Nice to meet you! Mia was it?" Grinning, Mia shakes his hand excitedly before playing with my rings. "It's nice to meet you too, Jax."

Reaching out my hand I run my fingers through her hair softly, signing in content as I do so. "Do you want a drink princess?" Nodding her head I lead her towards the bar that's a little bit up ahead. As I go to ask her what drink she wants I notice her grabbing a beer, a grin on her face. "I like beer."

As soon as the hour is over I feel Mia pull on my hand, grabbing my attention successfully. "What's wrong, princess?" Handing me her drink she tells me she's going to the bathroom, making me nod my head as I point her towards the right door. Sitting in one of the leather seats I wait patiently for her return, humming a small melody under my breath.

"I'm back." Getting up from the chair I walk outside, Mia follows behind excitedly. "Come sit." Sitting down on the couch I spread my legs, patting my thigh. As soon as she sits down I kiss her forehead, rubbing her knee softly. 'Now or never...'

"I've been meaning to talk to you about something. Communication is important, in any relationship so that's why you have to know the whole truth about me." "Axel..." Reaching out her hand, I grab hers softly, rubbing my thumb up and down her hand as I notice she grows nerveus.

"Please let me finish baby. I'm the leader of a gang, one of the biggest ones in Amerika. We have this thing in the gang. One day you will meet your special person, just by looking in their eyes you will know it's them. I felt it when I saw you. Now I know this is a lot to take in, and maybe I should've told you when we met, but I wanted you to feel it too. I would love it if you want to be my girlfriend, but I understand if you need the time to think. I just wanted you to know." She keeps staring at me without answering me. Rubbing my nape I help her off my leg as I take her out to my car. The best I can do now is bring her home and give her time.

As soon as I get to her house I see that we arrived just on time. Opening the door I feel her delicate hand grabbing mine. "Axel... i- I want to be your girlfriend. I just need to process what you said. 'Did I just hear her correctly?' "What did you just say baby?" Rubbing her hand I turn to look at her, my breathing coming out shallow. "I would love to be your girlfriend." Leaning forward I press a kiss to her forehead, pulling away rather quickly. Looking into her eyes I look for any signs of doubt only to realize she's as honest as she could be.