-14-

A/N: a really short chapter, but I was really busy today and I wanted to write a chapter but I forgot.

Mia POV:
Feeling arms wrap around me I tense at first before a familiar sent hits my nose and I relax. "Hey Princess want to come to my house for training today and than watch a movie together?"
"Ofcourse baby I don't need to go to the gym today so yeah sure."

As promised I go home with Axel and go to the training room I changed into workout clothes and started training with Axel. After an hour of working I take a shower in his room. After about 10 min of being in the shower I hear the door open. At first a think it's one of the guys from the gang.
"Hello?" "Hey princess can I join?"
Thinking about it for a moment I decide it's okay.
"Sure baby..."
after a min he walks into the shower and wraps his arms around me and kissed me on the shoulder. Suddenly feeling self conscious I try to hide my breast with my hands, but before I can even fully do that Axel grabs my hands.
"You are stunning princess don't you ever hide from me and it's nothing I haven't seen before." He kisses my shoulder again before kissing my neck slowly.

Axel POV:
Turning Mia around I kiss her on her beautiful lips. Slowly it gets more and more heated.
⚠️some smut if you don't want to read dont! I will let you know when it ends.⚠️
She sinks down and starts sucking me off. "Argh fuck baby" grabbing her by the hair I force her to take more of me in. Hearing her make a gagging noice slows down my pace a little. After a couple minutes I feel myself ready to burst. Coming into her mouth I pull away and pull her up against the wall.
Pulling her leg over my shoulder I kneel down in front of her and start sucking immediately as if I didn't eat for a long time. Pushing a finger in a second soon follows as I feel her getting tighter around my fingers. Quickly pushing a third one in she screams out my name and cums.
⚠️end off smutt!⚠️

Washing her off I step out and wrap a towel around myself and than also one around her.
We both do our nighttime routine before laying down in bed. She pulls on a t-shirt of mine and lays down in bed. Giving her small kisses on her shoulder I hug her from behind.
"Want to go on a date this weekend princess? I have been busy with gang work and you with your training so I thought why not do something together."

Mia POV:
"I would love to go on a date with you this weekend!" Cuddling up to Axel I feel content and feel myself falling asleep. "Sleep baby."
Feeling my eyes close I feel a last kiss and than I nod off.