Friends

One more day and the lockdown is to officially close and students can now roam free. Izuku's heat has subsided although boys were having trouble the whole week trying to control themselves. Since the Sports Festival had just happened. Aizawa reviewed his students' results and seems like only half of them did a good job. So just like last year, they're going on a trip to train their quirks more, however this time they have company.
"Remember our trip last year at the cliffs just after the Sports Festival?" Aizawa yelled at his class.

"Yes?" the whole class muttered in different tones making a noise.
"Well we're doing that this year again" Aizawa stated receiving groans and some excited cheers. Half the class complained since they know the ones who failed are gonna get trained with harder forms and longer exercises. Aizawa who was used to his students being lazy continued talking.
"But this year, a few students from a school abroad will be visiting to help you"
"Students training students? that sounds like a fail considering UA being almost the best hero school in the world" Izuku said raising his head from the desk.
"Don't worry Midoriya, I'm sure you'll like them" Aizawa said grinning at Izuku "They will be here at noon so everyone needs to gather up at the dorm's common room after all classes" the teacher continued. Leaving his students, Aizawa got out the classroom smiling when one of his colleagues spoted him.
"Ooohhh, what's this? Excited for your surprise on little Izuku?" Midnight said nudging him. Annoyed, Aizawa walked off to the hallways waving goodbye at Midnight. Nemuri looked at him with awe realizing how happy he is. Midnight smiled at the 1-A door thoughts speaking in her mind 'Izuku, you are one special boy'. Just then she busts the door open scaring half the students. Izuku felt uncomfortable seeing as Midnight would look at him and beam a smile every 5 minutes.

The classes were now done and all the students went to their dorms. After what seems to be an hour, one by one 1-A students went down from their rooms to the common room where Aizawa sat. "Where are they?" whispers could be heard in the room and Aizawa stood up silencing everyone. "They'll be here in a minute"
Just after that a bluish green portal opened beside the teacher and 4 people came out of the thing shocking everyone. Looking at them, the students blinked and words going "eh?" because of how cool they all looked. 1-A were just standing there half of them wearing pjs while others were just in sweatpants and sweaters.

The students who came out of the portal were estimated 3 boys and a girl. The first guy was the tallest, Black wavy hair almost like Aizawa's but more neat. He had 4 earrings on each ear totalling 8. He's wearing an all black set of clothes except his dark red shirt almost unnoticable by his leather jacket. The second guy was rather the opposite, he looked polite and petite. He was still taller than the girl. Wearing warm and pastel colored clothes, a sweater with a white blouse under it and tight pants. He had blond pinkish curly hair, almost like bubblegum. The other guy had bright red hair, almost as long as Sero's but shorter. He was wearing a dirty white shirt, checkered jacket wrapped around his waist and loose ragged jeans. He had a piercing on his nose and half his hair was combed back. The last one was the girl. She almost looks like Tsuyu but dark skinned. Her hair touched her ankles, long and straight and colored light gray. She's wearing a hoodie over a mini skirt and has knee high boots. Her arms had this kind of scar where dark lines circled around them making their way to her shoulders. They were all beautiful obviously. The class stood there wide eyed. Just as the portal began shrinking, it opened in a full circle again and there 2 other girls jumped out.
They both had the same height. The other girl had black hair but darker, she looks pale and had a full on all black make-up. Wearing a croptop over baggy pants with chains. She looked over to the other girl who was closing her eyes the whole time and seemed like the most normal out of all of them. Her hair was blond reaching her shoulders, it was curly yet managable in a way. She's wearing a cute blue off-shoulder dress not reaching below her knees. She looks plain until the class saw something wagging behind her. And so then, wings popped out of her back, horns started growing out her head, tail now wrapping around leg. She opened her eyes revealing a whole eye colored red which obviously glows in the dark 🙄. It would look like Mina's eyes but she doesn't even have pupils just red eyes you won't know if she gets schocked or not. The class stood there once again dumbfounded, how are these extras all screaming ✨aesthetic✨ in front of them. The six people who just came out of the portal seemed to be looking around 1-A trying to look for someone. They all looked at Aizawa who stared back confused. They averted their eyes back at the class adjusting their head to look whatever is behind 1-A. All the students got confused and also was looking the same way as the new students. "Ehem, introductions" Aizawa coughed out disrupting everyone who looked like dumb pigeons searching for nothing. One of the girls clapped "Right! Hello Class 1-A! We are students from UA Cannon. We heard you needed help so we're here to get you all shaped" Bakuguo grunted at that seeing as she was acting like a teacher even when they were all the same age.