Next Next

Now Zack and Izuku are actually starting to look like a couple. They don't show much lovey dovey stuff infront of their friends and classmates because it is said that Zack hates PDA. Although a few of the students have seen Zack go inside Izuku's room and some few close to them can hear slight moaning at night. That made the boys more pissed, and apparently Zack has been getting angry for a different reason. When they go to the cafe, Izuku would focus all his attention to this Jaiden guy. They would both spend a dew nights together also and when Jaiden found out Izuku was dating Zack, he started flirting and getting more close with Izuku.

1-A have been living at the top of the mountain for almost a week. Next week is their leave. Everyone is in an open area, training their quirks when suddenly a loud explosion was heard. Everyone shifted their heads to Katsuki but his expression was the same as everyone, shocked and confused. Then they hear rumbling sounds and suddenly the platform their standing on started falling. Everyone panicked and yelled but luckily Izuku reacted quickly and levitated everyone who was about to fall including himself. They all watch as the ground they used to stand at continuously fell like there was a hole at the end of the mountain. Ochaco helped Izuku fly everyone to the front of the cafe. The teachers quickly ran to the edge of the fallen peace of the mountain. They're sure it wasn't a natural landslide because that wouldn't explain the loud bang they heard earlier. Suddenly continuous loud explosions occured and all the edges of the mountain started collapsing only leaving the center part where the cafe and the main building stands. Everyone was trapped, they could easily jump off the building but they don't know what's down there causing all these destructions. The teachers yelled to the panicking students to stay in a group and stay at the middle of the remaining platform.

Then all of a sudden, one of the cooking staff came out of the cafe shouting. She was caught by Aizawa who tried to get answers on why she was running. Then suddenly, the cafe and the main building exploded, leaving it to bits. Luckily tho, everyone was safe and sound. All of the remains of the cafe fell but just at the middle of it stood a familiar figure. Jaiden was standing there, hands smoking but clearly not hurt. Everyone got wide eyed and confused looks. Then out of nowhere, purple portals appeared one by one behind Jaiden obviously meaning there are villains. A lot of interesting villains came running out and standing beside Jaiden. The portals closed in order except for the one in the middle, where recognizable and familiar faces came out. Tomura Shigaraki, Himiko Toga, Dabi, Mr. Compress, Kurogiri, and an a lady no one has seen before.

"We're here to take someone, give them to us and there will be no bloodshed" Shigaraki shouted while walking infront, overshadowing the other villains.
"I think we already know the answer to that" Aizawa said activating his quirk and going into his fighting stance. Shigaraki laughed and shook his head smiling. He then raises his hand and drops it signalling his minions to attack. Aizawa looked at his students and nodded gesturing that they were allowed to fight.
"Hell yeah!" Katsuki yelled aiming first. Since no one knows who they want to capture, they're all avoiding the boss villains to not get any closer to them. While everyone was distracted fighting, Mr. Compress went and ran to Zack, hands reaching for his face. Zack was able to react and teleported away. Shigaraki shouted "Damn it!" and told more minions to go after Zack. Suddenly disappearing and appearing out of nowhere, Zack was able to take down half of them until his head started hurting. Everyone now knows they're after Zack and seeing him lose balance, half of them went and shield for him until he can regain his stance and fight again. While everyone was busy focusing on the main event, Izuku killed all of the villain minions and the only ones left were the ones going after Zack. He sighed and pulled out his arm, smoke came out and a large ray of green fire was summoned. The fire was targeted to the villains when suddenly it got blocked by blue ones. Izuku looked at the source of the other fire and saw Dabi smirking. Izuku rolled his eyes and rotated his wrist levitating Dabi and throwing him off the mountain. Shigaraki got pissed and started scratching his neck aggressively. Izuku took down all 80% of the villains and the teachers weren't even able to fight atleast 5. Mr. Compress went jumping back to where Shigaraki and the few were along with Dabi who used his quirk to fly back up. Shigaraki scratched his neck harder and shouted a curse. Toga sighed behind her, then all of the main villains went running to the students except for Shigaraki. Kurogiri summoning portals at the floor making the students fall and face plant back at the ground when they get portaled on  mid air, Dabi just throwing large flames everywhere as always, Toga throwing knives and gliding at the ground cutting students' legs. Izuku got pissed and his eyes started to glow. He looked at the villains who stopped and sweat dropped. Izuku lifted up his arms and the villains went flying up the sky, synced up with Izuku's hands. He then dropped his arms and villains came falling, Kurogiri managed to make portals on the ground which catched most of the falling villains. A small ball then fell and once it hit the ground, poof! Mr. Compress and Shigaraki showed up. Teachers went running to them but they went up to the edge of the mountain.
"Your father will hear about this" Shigaraki said looking at Izuku. Then he and Mr. Compress jumped off the mountain. Everyone ran to look down and saw a portal closing up.
Teachers grunted that they weren't able to capture them. Then Aizawa spoke up

"Midoriya, what did Shigaraki mean earlier?"

....."I don't know"

Izuku left the group and went to check out the blown up cafe and building. Aizawa made a call to a few agencies for help since they're all just stuck there. Teachers then ordered the students that they have to walk back to the road where they will wait for a ride. Izuku was the only healer at that time so his energy is drained out empty. A few of the students used their quirks to get out of the mountain but Izuku fainted which was understandable to everyone. Aizawa told the girls to carry Izuku on the way since he knows the boys would most likely fight over it and they would never get a decision at the end of it. Ochaco used her quirk on the sleeping Izuku and Tsuyu used her tongue to pull him while he's floating in the air. The boys would glance at Izuku every now and then to check if he was still breathing especially Zack. It bothered Tsuyu so much since the guys would tell her to lower her tongue just to see Izuku so she scolded them and no one has requested to check on Izuku after that.

Everyone managed to get to the road and a bus and 2 ambulances were sitting there waiting for them. Izuku was the only one put on the ambulance since he already healed all of his classmates. So they went back home and slept to their hearts content.