Back home

Izuku woke up in a hospital bed. His favorite place in the world. He wakes up alone, smelling the addictive scent of sanitary alcohol. Then he hears snoring , he looks around and spots his sleeping boyfriend. As soon as Izuku tries moving, Zack wakes up. He looks at Izuku and kisses him. It took some time before Izuku starts whining, telling Zack to stop kissing him cuz humans need oxygen.

The door opened as Zack pulls away from Izuku's mouth. The class enters and saw saliva connected to Izuku and Zack's mouth. Zack's friend's start whistling but the class stayed quiet. They all enter the room occupying it. Others greeted Izuku and gave him a few gifts. Izuku thinks they're exaggarating with the gifts since Izuku wasn't even that hurt. Some teachers and a few adults come in and asked the students to leave. Izuku was interviewed about Jaiden and he was a little sad to think his friend was betraying him.

It's been a few days and the class was ready to go back to class. That night, everyone slumped to the living room, mostly the floor because they trained for the whole day. Even Zack, Izuku and their teacher-students were tired. The boys were tired AND pissed. They not only had to use their quirks continuously but they just had to watch Izuku and Zack make-out infront of them. Izuku doesn't like PDA but Zack loves it. Even infront of their parents, Zack would snatch a kiss from Izuku.

Next week, Zack, Julius, Myra, Atsuma, Jayla and Haru would have to go back to their country. The class decided to take them out while they're still there. They went to the newly opened bar in town. Ofcourse, they would need fake IDs. Everyone was surprised when Momo said she would take care of the IDs. She wanted to have atleast a bit of fun.

They all went there excited and piped. The line was long and everyone was whining. Izuku groaned and went out of the line telling everyone to follow him. They went to the front of the line ignoring all the complains and yells of the other people in line. Izuku went close to the guards, maybe a little too close. He starts whispering to them and they perked up. Fixing their suits, the guards opened the door for Izuku and his friends. The class was confused as hell. The line of people started complaining more and Izuku winked at them before entering the bar. Everyone was amazed, the bar was lively and not that bright. There's a part of the bar where it's silent and calm, there's a part where people are going crazy and dancing, and there's a big part with big rooms obviously private and for V.I.Ps only. Izuku called out for a guy and whispered to him, the guy nodded and told him to follow him. Izuku gestured everyone to follow. The guy went to a room built in a wall, he opens it and let everyone in. The room has a round table, and a circular couch surrounding it. Behind is a minibar containing all kinds of drinks and alcohol. Izuku smiled and sat comfortably at the couch. 'Well he's rich' thought the class.

Everyone had a great time, half of them were drunk, 2 passed out, and everyone else was still sane.

Here's one of the conversations they had:

Kaminari (drunk): "Yow Midobabe. I saw you flirt with the guards. I see you, you little naughty~. But you know it makes me mad a little "*hiccup

Izuku: "Kaminari-kun I didn't flirt with them"

Zack: "Wait, what did you just call my boyfriend?"

Kaminari: "Midoriya?"

Zack: "No, jackass"

Kaminari: "Mido?"

Zack: "No!"

Kaminari: "Baby? sweet cakes? Plump ass?"

Zack: "What the hell?"

Kaminari: "Hehe, Midobabe loves it when I call him that in bed"

Zack: "Excuse me!?"

Izuku: "Babe, that was when we weren't dating"

Zack: "I thought they bullied you?"

Izuku: "They still liked me"

Zack scoffed clearly unamused, he glares at Kaminari who's just babbling shit while he short circuits. He looks over at Izuku and spots a little bit of purplish red on his neck. Zack pulls Izuku's shirt down, exposing his neck.

Katsuki: "Dude, if you're gonna make out again, atleast get a fucking room"

....

Zack: "Babe is that a hickey?"

Izuku: "hm?"

Zack: "that"

Izuku: "uh..yeah?"

Zack: "What the fuck!?"

Izuku: "What's wrong?"

Zack: " Who the fuck gave you that!?"

Izuku: "You did?"

Zack: "huh?"

Izuku: "You did this yesterday, in your room"

Zack pauses and recalls, he did give Izuku a hickey.

Zack: "Right, sorry. I got mad for nothing"

Izuku looks at him sad. Zack is getting paranoid. His boyfriend stands up grabbing a bottle and going to the balcony in the room saying he needs some air. Katsuki laughs

"How shitty, Deku why not break up with that loser" he grins

"He's not a loser, and stop making us break up" Izuku says eyes narrowing.

"Oh well, you can't tell me he can satisfy you more than me" Katsuki chuckles taking a sip from his glass. Izuku sighs, walking to the balcony, he jumps a litttle when Katsuki suddenly grabs his butt. Izuku slaps it away and continues to walk. He goes to where Zack sat and kisses him. They make out, not caring that the door was glass and anyone can see them. Izuku hugs Zack as he slowly sleeps in Izuku's neck. Izuku took the bottle that was half empty and drinks it while his boyfriend sucks on his neck until he fell asleep completely.

__________________________________________________

(this has nothing to do with the storyline, but if you want it to be. Then it could be )

Zack and Izuku gets in a fight one day and the boys get pissed thinking Zack isn't appreciating Izuku that much.

So they gangbang him and record the whole penetration and sends it to Zack .

=========================================
•Blond guy that likes my boyfriend

| sent a video
opened√

| up your game jackass, or Deku might leave you for our dicks 🖕

=========================================

:)