Next Part :>

Abra Kadabra this series is now an Omegaverse ;-; (it's cuz I have don't have a creative mind and i don't have any ideas ;-;)

Anyways, let's goooo!!!!

After the events on yesterday about the villains sneaking in the dorms, UA went to complete lockdown for a week keeping the students inside the campus not letting them out until all securities and anything that were messed up got cleared. All the students were supposed to go home for the weekend or stay in the dorms, whichever they preferred then the lockdown came. Izuku was getting anxious after Aizawa told them about staying in. Izuku was the only male Omega and he was sure his heat was supposed to hit in atleast this week. He went running to his room, questionable faces on his classmates. Izuku was supposed to go home to his mom who takes care of him during his heats but now he's all alone and too embarrassed to ask his girl classmates for help. He already feels his knees weakening just after he locked in his room. He went searching for any medicines at the cupboard then he remembered that his mom was the one who buys his meds and he doesn't have any at his dorm. He just layed down his bed and put a pillow in between his legs squeezing it hoping it'll help.

Momo pulled out one last fan from her breast before giving it to Denki who was sweating all over the place. Today was really hot and everyone was just dying from the heat. Momo remembered Izuku going to his room which made her worried, even with the ac the dorms are still too hot and she thought what if Izuku gets sick. She then looked at Shoto who was breathing abnormally and it looked like it wasn't from the heat but Momo shrugged it off thinking it was from the temperature. Until she started smelling something from the air and made her sniff more. She asked her female classmates one by one if they were in heat but all of them said they were not. Momo was still able to smell the scent and she looked around seeing other alphas being bothered with the smell too. Did one of her friends lie? No, they all look pretty normal to be in heat. Until she realized there was another Omega she forgot to check, Izuku the only Omegan male at the whole school. She went running up his room and knocked. Izuku didn't answer so Momo just created a key out from her arm and unlocked the door. She opened it gently, peeking from outside when she saw what she expected. She ran down back again to the common room and yelled at her classmates.

Momo: "Everyone I need your attention! Follow my instructions and DO exactly as I say"

Iida: "Momo is something wrong"

Momo: "It's not that big of a problem but I feel like it needs to be taken care of"

Iida: "I see, what do you want us to do?"

Momo: "Ok, I want all the boys to leave the dorm and go outside just not in here. I want Ochaco, Tsuyu, and Hagakure to come with me. Jirou and Mina, I want you to go with the boys and make sure to not let them in here"

Kaminari: "Woah woah woah, Is there something here we're not supposed to see?"

Katsuki: "What the fuck is going on! I'm not following you until I know what's going on!"

Momo: "Bakuguo it's really not that hard to just go out and be still"

Todoroki: "I would also like to know what's goin on, maybe we can help"

Momo: "Oh my god! Ok fine! Izuku's in heat and we can't have you boys smelling him and losing control of your twitching dicks! I want all boys to leave and try to suppress! Is that clear!?"

Everyone: "YES MA'AM!"

Mina: "Awww, but can't I go see Izukuuuu. I bet he really looks cute in heat"

Kirishima: "Come to think of it, we all know Izuku is an Omega but he never mentions about his heats and we've never seen him get in to one"

Momo: "Probably because he goes home when his heats occur, but since we're in a sudden lockdown. He wasn't prepared"