Training trip

Y'all see that drawing up there? Yeah, I drew that. Now praise me 😇. Can y'all suggest some drawing tips tho? I suck

Aizawa walked to the dorms' common room. Seeing no one at the living room, he sighed and sat at one of the couches. Minutes later, one by one 1-A students were going down to the common room carrying backpacks and a few luggage. Aizawa stood up receiving greetings from his students. The last people to come down were the trainer students (Izuku's friends from abroad) and Izuku each holding their own stuff. Aizawa nodded at everyone before going out the dorms being followed by his students. They all stopped at the UA entrance where a bus was parked. Their teacher announced instructions and rules before entering the bus. The bus has 2 rows containing 2 seats so the students will have to have seatmates. Aizawa chose the partners because he didn't want to deal with all the chitchats if his students chose their seatmates.

Aizawa spoke up:
"These are the seatmates, you can choose whichever seat you want with your partner-

Myra and Tsuyu
Jayla and Tokoyami
Atsuma and Ochaco
Julius and Ojiro
Haru and Denki
Mina and Hagakure
Kirishima and Bla bla
bla bla bla.....

Mineta and Midoriya
and lastly, Zack and Bakugo"

Half the students grunted and some were whining whilst others were satisfied. Katsuki glared at Zack which he gladly gave back. Mineta didn't protest, he likes hanging out with Izuku and Izuku's the one who can control him the most. Just behind Izuku and Mineta's seat were Zack and Katsuki, Both of them just giving growls at each other. They didn't like one another ever since the trainer students came to UA. Katsuki noticed Zack's behavior where he would glare and ignore Izuku like he hated him, and only Katsuki can do that. Zack may have seen Katsuki flirting and touching Izuku a few times and it's unknown if that made him jealous or not. Zack just looked out the window while Katsuki listened to Izuku and Mineta's conversation.

A few hours passed and they've reached their destination. It seems to be a mountain that got it's top cut off, perfect for buildings and such. At the flat top area, stood one large building and the rest of the top was just ground scattered with benches, picnic tables, rings, and at the other side was a smaller building but big enough to look like a house. The mountain was ofcourse far away from the road where they parked the bus, so the students would have to hike to where the mountain is just like last year. But ofcourse, just like last year they would have to fight their way to the mountain ;-;.

The students went down the bus and stood at the road looking at the mountain. Few seconds later, they were all pushed down the forest without warning. They all looked up to Aizawa who shouted "Good luck!" before walking away and disappearing. 1-A grunted, they know what they're gonna have to do. After an hour of walking, they come across a giant river. No other way to cross but to pass through the water. The students looked around thinking of an idea until some people spoke up

Julius: "We're gonna have to pass the river on our own"
Jayla: "Agreed"
Hagakure: "But how?"

Zack suddenly walked forward and he vanished leaving small red particles, the students were shocked until they saw him at the other side of the river waving.
"Like that" Atsuma stated before whiping out her wings and flying through the water. However, all of a sudden rays of water came dashing towards her. Atsuma reacted quickly and dodged before flapping her wings swiftly and landing beside Zack.

Bakuguo: "So we're just gonna have to do it on our own!?"
Ochaco: "With those crazy water rays!?"
Jayla: "Yep"

Jayla quickly turned into a bat and halfway there another water ray went to her and she quickly transformed back into a human falling, before she could hit the water, she turned back into a bat misleading the water ray and she safely landed on the other side.

Hagakure: "B-but what about those without flying quirks?"
Haru: "This is considered your training, we're also your trainers so we will be observing your skills"
Mina: "Th-this is kind of unfair-
Julius: "It's not, me, Haru and Myra also don't have flying quirks. But we'll cross this river in ease, just watch"

Julius went to a nearby tree and exploded a black hole to it causing it to fall. He carried it to the river and rode it like a surfboard. Using continuous black holes on the water caused bubbles which made him move. He stirred the log easily and dodged all the water rays before landing to the other side. While the others were thinking, Myra made a whirlwind and sat on top of it, controlled it, and made it safely to the other side. Haru pulled out a long stick out of his backpack, he tapped it two times and it got longer. He swirled it around and it turned into what seems to be a giant metal lilypad. He landed it at the river and sat on top of it. Suddenly, a water ray went straight to him but he pulled up the pad making it come in contact with the ray then the water ray went upward carrying Haru. It looked like a snake giving Haru a ride. Haru jumped from his pad and landing on the ground, the pad came falling down turning back to its stick form for Haru to catch it and put it back to his bag.

1-A sighed before one by one trying to cross the river. Izuku ofcourse easily levitated himself and even managed to eliminate one of the water rays and he got to the end safely obviously. Bakuguo just fired explosions making them like rockets and crossed the river same with Todoroki using his fire instead of ice because he didn't want to give his classmates a free pass to just walk through his ice. Black shadow covered Tokoyami's back and grew wings which helped him fly across. Ochaco flew, Tsuyu saw, Mina slid with her acid, Aoyama glided with his lazer, Mineta cheated sticking to Momo who made an automatic surfboard she used to slide, Kirishima and Kaminari swam but were obviously tired halfway, Shoji managed to jump the whole river, Sato also swam, Koda got help from a lot of fishes, and some others also swam.

They all got to the top of the mountain, half of them exhausted. Aizawa gave them directions to their rooms and instructions about training tomorrow. Then they all slept safe and sound.

Or so they thought

shit