Chapter Nineteen: Weigh-In

Trigger Warnings for This Chapter: 

Anorexia (Weigh-in, Support from Friends)

References to Sex

Adult Language (As Always)

Namjoon:

Namjoon expected everyone to be asleep when he got home at 7 am on Sunday. But instead he found Jin and Yoongi sitting there drinking coffee, bleary eyed, and someone taking a shower.

"Wow, I didn't expect anyone to be awake, and it seems like everyone is awake." said Namjoon.

Jin and Yoongi both stared straight ahead of them at first, and then finally Jin said expressionlessly: "Well, 'sounds of fucking' is the new wake up call and it's coming way too damn early." Yoongi snorted into his coffee.

"What?" Namjoon rubbed his forehead. "Who is fucking first thing in the morning?"

And with perfect timing, Jungkook stepped out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist and Jimin holding onto his arm with one hand and a towel around his waist with the other. The Maknaes were so absorbed in each other that they didn't see the other 3 boys at first.

They jumped slightly as they noticed them, and 5 boys looked each other up and down.

"Ah, Hyung, ah, welcome back.." said Jungkook, flushing red. "Let me just get dressed." He looked at Jimin, "Um, Jimin can you.... um, come help me get dressed?" He couldn't do it, when he met Jimin's eyes, Jimin was laughing and then Jungkook started laughing. Both Maknaes shuffled, giggling, over to Namjoon and JK's room.

When the door closed behind them, Namjoon looked back at the other two boys. "So, that finally happened?"

"Finally?" said Jin, and Yoongi snorted.

Jimin and Jungkook had slipped out of Namjoon's room again, and grabbing coats and putting on boots they yelled about meeting everyone at the dance studio later and were out the door.

Namjoon shook his head at the silliness of the younger boys. "How does Jimin seem? Is he eating?"

Yoongi nodded thoughtfully and then said: "Yeah, seems like getting dicked down is giving him a good appetite." Jin laughed.

Namjoon dissolved into giggles but finally said: "Jimin does need to learn how to love himself more! And he needs help relaxing. So hopefully this will all be good for him."

.....................................................................

November 2015

Jimin:

The next week seemed to go by in a trance. It didn't even matter much that he and Jungkook didn't have much alone time.... Every second with him, even just working like normal on dancing or singing or recording or interviews... every moment seemed special. Jimin would meet Jungkook's eyes and smile, or stare.

He found that he didn't mind eating so much now that he was with JK. Jungkook said he liked his muscles, that he wanted him to be big and manly for him....and Jimin liked that idea, of being a man for Jungkook. He found himself more often asking Jungkook to go to the gym for strength training instead of punishing himself with cardio to balance the calories he ate. "I wanna be a big man for you," he said teasingly to Jungkook, who lapped it all up like a puppy.

After dinner they would often go back to the studio and dance together.

"This is almost as good as sex," said Jimin as he watched Jungkook move with power and accuracy to the music.