Chapter Twenty-Three: He Still Loves You

Trigger Warnings for the Chapter:

Explicit Sexual Scenes

Anorexia (Weigh-in)

Adult Language (As Always)

"Want to come practice with me?" Jimin asked his friend brightly.

Hobi blinked awake, looked at him: "Jimin." He blinked, "Really?"

"Yes Hyung, with all the commotion yesterday we never even talked about how your Saturday night was!!" Jimin punched a smiling JHope. "Plus, I miss practicing with you, Hyung, I know I have been.." he blushed and looked down, "distracted, lately."

"I think the word you are looking for is 'whipped as fuck'." Hoseok was laughing at him but was getting up, getting dressed...

As they walked to the dance studio, Hobi seemed really happy and excited to hang out with Jimin. Jimin had a little twist of guilt. He had wanted to hang out with JHope, he wasn't just trying to avoid Jungkook...

"So what was that about, yesterday?" JHope asked him. Jimin swallowed.

"Ah Hyung, I don't want to talk about it now but..." Thinking to himself that Hobi might actually need a cautionary tale soon, "I promise I will tell you the details eventually, okay?" He elbowed him as they walked: "What about you? How was Jeonghoon?"

Hoseok put his arm around Jimin's neck. "Yeah that reminds me... WHAT?" He burst into fits of giggles. "How in the world did you set that up, Park Jimin?"

Jimin laughed, "Come on it was easy..." he paused, "Facebook!"

Hoseok started laughing. "What, are you serious?"

"Yeah, there was only one Choi Jeonghoon that was born in your year and living in Seoul so I messaged him to see if he remembered you and...he did, and he was really excited to see you."

Hoseok shook his head in disbelief. "I still can't believe it." He glanced over at Jimin... "I mean basically, we went out for coffee, and then we went back to his place.." Jimin whooped and tickled him with excitement. Hobi laughed: "It wasn't like that, we just talked all night." But his face glowed and he couldn't help the huge smile on his face.

"Thank you for doing that, Jimin," He squeezed him, "This means the world to me, I mean it." He pulled open the door to the dance studio and they went in, smiling at each other happily.

"I have to say the constant fruit table is pretty awesome," said Jimin as he hungrily ate a clementine. "Alright Hobi, what dance break you wanna learn?" Hobi was already looking up something he had saved on his phone. Jimin smiled.

...................................................................................

Jungkook:

Jungkook was grateful that they were very busy with shows and interviews and that Namjoon helpfully slept in his own bed every night...

He and Jimin had focused more on practicing and dancing together more, and more often with JHope. "3J's!!!" They called themselves, laughing.

Jungkook was grateful that he could focus on dancing and flirting with Jimin, locking eyes during interviews, skinship and fan service on stage... it felt sweet to enjoy these moments where he didn't have to worry that he might be left alone with Jimin.

At home they settled for holding hands, dancing and singing together, the occasional kiss in a common area... Jungkook was a bundle of emotions...sometimes Jimin would be so adorable, laugh or wiggle or make a certain face, and Jungkook found himself lost, found himself flush as he remembered that insane week they had had, fucking Jimin... there were certain memories of Jimin lips red and swollen, cum on the corner of his mouth, hair red and mussed, cheeks flushed, he licked his lips that were burned into his brain, some good and some... Jimin's teary eyes and pained face looking at him over his shoulder... Jungkook swallowed.. Some were unacceptable..