"Under the Mistletoe"

If you are enjoying this series in order, I wrote a short story that actually falls next in time, before you resume with the rest of this story.   Please come find it on my author page and check it out! 

This is just a teaser below! 

Thank you readers!

***********************************************************

Under the Mistletoe

"As he shampooed his hair he found himself thinking of Jungkook and his awkwardness. What is this boy about to tell me? Thought Jimin.

What if he tells me he likes me?

Or that he decided that he can't just be friends anymore...

What if he tells me he needs me, needs this, wants to be my boyfriend?

His brain danced with familiar fantasies.

What if we kiss? The deepest part of his heart asked, with a desperate longing.

It certainly seemed like a permanent state of being for Jimin to be in hopeless, helpless love with Jungkook. He had tried to stop his feelings, or control them, but despite every effort, he and the Maknae had become increasingly inseparable.

He's been changing, though, Jimin realized, he's not as shy as he used to be.

But you've been disappointed too many times already: thinking Jungkook wanted something he didn't, thinking he really liked you. Don't get your hopes up now, you'll just be disappointed again.

Suddenly, an old Christmas song popped into his head, an English one that had made him smile: "All I want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth..." As Jimin dried off, the lyrics automatically changed in his brain: All I want for Christmas is Jungkook, Jimin thought with a sigh. He dried and went back to the dorm bedroom.

J-Hope currently had a stuffed Santa plushy on his bed, and had made Jimin laugh, grabbing it and making requests like: "Santa, for Christmas can you please fix all the shit Namjoon broke this year?" or "Santa, can you please help Jin get this dance move before our next concert?" or "Santa, Jungkookie drank the last of the banana milk, send more!"

Hobi had done it all to amuse the members, especially Jimin, who laughed hysterically whenever Hobi took the stuffed Santa in his arms and confessed his deepest desires for Christmas...

Jimin grabbed the Santa impulsively and looked into the soft fabric face. He hugged it suddenly, and sat on his bed.

"Santa, all I want for Christmas is a kiss from Jungkook. Just one kiss." He admitted in a whisper, hugging the stuffed Santa tightly. He was recalled to childhood: sitting on Santa's lap—and that feeling that, just maybe, everything you dream of is possible."

*************************************************

I hope you come check out my new story!  BORAHAE AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS LOVELY READERS!!