Venti x F!Reader 🍋 {Dandelion wine}

Requested by StillChillG

Heya sorry for being late , school decided to hit us with a hammer called 3 exams a day for evaluation purposes incase exams got cancelled due to Covid and that really gave me a writer's block and took more time out of my day since the exams are not in school hours :')

(Not proof read)
-----------------------------

After a tiring day of commissions , you deeply needed to get into the arms of your husband .

Tiredly , you opened the front door to your house to see Venti with an apron in the kitchen

"Birdie! You're back!" He smiled and ran towards you, giving you a hug

You gently hugged him back , a sigh of relief escaping your lips as you could feel his warmth , you can feel your muscles relax as he rubbed your back.

"I made dinner for you! Without burning the house this time" he chuckles

"Why are you cute ?" Y/n asks

That caught him off guard , blushing

"Huh? Birdie you're cuter!" You blush at his remark , "You seem tired , have a seat and I'll put the food on your plate , along with---"

Venti slowly pulled a bottle of wine from behind his back

Did he just pull it out his ass ?

No wonder he's always smiling .

You pulled the chair and sat down on it , gently laying your head in the table as venti served your plate , it smelled delicious

You couldn't quite tell what this dish was and you look at him with curiousity

"Chicken with Mushroom sauce and rice" he smiles "It's a dish from Fontaine"

"I see" you begin eating and didn't realise how hungry you were until you almost turned to kirby and vaccumed the food , almost eating the plate in the process .

He poured some of the wine in your class and you chugged , it was pretty strong , just one sip and you started feeling tipsy

"Venti , where did you get such powerful wine?"

"Why ,Dawn winery ofcourse! It was pretty expensive too "

"I thought we were broke though , where did you get the money?"

Venti kept on a smile as he remembers Diluc chasing him with his big ass pheonix he somehow summons.

"Nevermind the way I got the money"

You had a feeling the house will be burnt down tomorrow by an angry redhead .

Nah he wouldn't do that

Or will he?

You and Venti consume the entire bottle and tiredly walk your asses to the bed , starting a cuddling session , while also stripping because why not sleep naked ?

One thing led to the other and now he's ontop of you , nuzzling in between your breasts , gently planting a kiss between the valley .

You reach up your hands and untie his braids , slowly brushing through them .

"Venti you're drunk"

"That bottle was nothing to get me drunk" he grinned

"So You're telling me you're sober"

"Yes but actually no" he smiled "I'm drunk on your love" (ah jesus christ I feel the cheesiness but I love it)

He then latches on to your nipple, playfully sucking on it .

"V-Venti!"

"Relax birdie , it won't feel good if you're tense"

He gently massages your shoulder blades and you release the tension from him touch

You inhaled and exhaled , you could feel him better now

You could feel your own juices dripping

As if a a dam was broken

Venti pulls away from your breast and lifting your leg and putting on his shoulder , taking a close peek at your core

"Oh~ , birdie you're overflowing~"

He sticks a finger in

"And tight...loosen up a bit would ya? There's something bigger that's going to go in there..." He smirks "inhale , exhale...yeah just like that , you're loosining up a bit.."

He gently pecks at your lips.

"I'm gonna put it in now ok?"

You nodded and peeked at his throbbing cock , he sure looked small but oh Archons how the hell did he keep that invisible in his pants .

You could feel the tip enter , until he was fully sheathed into you , giving you time to adjust.

"Let's come together, love." He whispers in your ears , licking it "I'll start moving now" you nod

He starts off slow , gentle , letting out pleasured sighs , and you were a moaning mess.

As he starts reaching his high , his thrusts become rougher , uneven , fast , while grunting and panting and some occasional moans .

It's hard to think how an innocent looking angel could be a devil in bed.

He could feel your walls tighten around him by the second , the way he felt his cock being sucked in deeper in you .

The thought of you dripping with his juices

No , he mustn't

He didn't take your consent to cum inside

He could feel himself about to cum

His thrusts get sloppier

The sound of skin hitting skin and rough moans were the only sound in the room

"A-Ah!! V-Venti!I'm c-c-AAAAH!!"

you releases your jucies onto his cock , immediately he pulled out and released himself on your chest .

The both of you were a panting mess , he got up and got a warm towel to clean you off as you laid down in a haze .

He gently wiped his cum off your chest while kissing your forehead

"You did a great job today Birdie"

You hummed in response as he yeeted the towel and got under the sheets with you , holding you tightly in his arms , feeling your warmth , cuddling you.

"Maybe we can try starting a family next time..."

"...." No response

"Birdie?" He looked down on you and heard peaceful low snoring

"Heheh...we need to work on your stamina a bit more , that , will come with practice "

He kissed your cheek and nuzzled your head , him too falling asleep as he held you in his arms.

-----------------------------
Fin.