4. Morning after

Marinette woke up from her alarm but i suddenly didn't hear it anymore. I looked up confused. She turned around and saw her boyfriend sitting up and rubbing his eyes. She blushed remembering last night events. 'I can't believe how lucky i was to lose my virginity to him' She thought. He litteraly was the defenition of perfect. His jawline, his soft skin, his golden blonde locks who were incredibly soft! She was so jealous of his hair.

 Suddenly he turned around and looked at her. She blushed even more and held her hand before her face to cover her blush. He chuckeld at her reaction. He grabbed both her hands so he could see her face before  leaning in to give her a kiss. 

She hummed and placed her hand behind his head to keep the kiss going. He hovered above her as they kept kissing. After some time, she placed her hands on his shoulder pushing him lightly away. He whined. "We have school kitten." He sighed and mumbled an okay. He got off her and went out of bed. She giggeld and shook her head as she went to the bathroom. "You wait a second? I won't take long!" She told him, while laughing and she gave him a wink. He laughed and nodded. "It's okay. Get your butt in there!"he exclaimed. She blew him a kiss before she closed the door to get ready.   

She took a quick shower and putted om mascara. She combed trough her hair and put her hair in a messy ponytail. She put on her outfit. 

(okay so i chearched a lot from a outfit that fitted her so i hope i did well...)

She left the bathroom and saw her boyfriend laying on her bed, spread out

She left the bathroom and saw her boyfriend laying on her bed, spread out. In his hand he had a kinda book or somethin- wait a minute. Something clicked in her head. "OMFG ADRIEN AGRESTE!" She yelled out and ran towards him. He was startled and jumped hiding her diary behind his back. "Oh h-hey m-m'l-lady. y-you done?" He asked her nervously with a fake smile. She crossed her arms before her chest and looked at him with a glare. 

He gulped. "I love you do you know that?" He asked, trying to find an excuus so she wouldn't kick his butt. 'What were you doing with my diary?" She asked him with a mad face. "Reading." He answered thruthfully. She shook her head and walked towards him to snack it out his grib. She held up her finger. "Never read my diary again or you get no kisses for a whole month! Got it?" She asked. He swallowed hard and nodded. "Yes ma'am." He told her. She smiled, relaxed her body and layed her diary back in her drawer. 

She walked to him and wrapped her arms around his neck and she nustled himself in the crook in her neck. "Do you have to go now?" She asked. He nodded with sad smile and held her wiast. "Yes, princess. Otherwise Nathalie will find an empty bed." He told her and kissed the top of her head. She pulled away with a tiny pout."Okay" She mumbled. Adrien called for plagg and the two kwami's came. "Adrien! Adrien! i love this girl! She has so much camembert!" Plagg exclaimed happily. Tikki sat on her owners shoulder and shook her head. 

Adrien chuckeld. "That's really good bud but it's time to transform now." He said and called for his transformation. Marinette and chat walked to her balcony and chat sat on the railing. He kissed her one more time, really passionate. She placed her hand on the back of his neck to make it last it longer. He did pull away after some while wich made her whine. "Sorry love but plagg's screaming in my head at me." He said laughing. She giggeld and shook her head. "It's okay go kitty." She told him before he gave her one more peck. "Bye princess!" He said before jumping away towards the Agreste Mansion. 

When Mari was back in her room, she ploffed down on her chair, grabbed a pillow and screamed really loud in it. She could hear Tikki giggeling at her. 

Meanwhile~

Chat entered his window and transformed just in time because then Nathalie walked in. "Oh hey adrien! You're already awake" She said and walked towards him and gave him his schedule for the day. He thanked her and she left his room again. When he was sure she was gone, he slipped down the window with a lovesick smile. Plagg laughed and made a disgusting face. "C'mon loverboy go get ready!" He exclaimed while throwing another piece of cheese in his mouth. 

Adrien laughed and shook his head. The blonde got up and went to the bathroom. He washed himself and got dressed. 

Adrien in this aesthetic is just wow-

He packed all his bag and went downstairs

He packed all his bag and went downstairs. He checked the dining room and frowned when he saw his father wasn't there, again. He sighed and ruffled his hair. He walked out to his limousine and asked the gorilla to bring him to school. He couldn't wait to see his lady again. He couldn't hold her or kiss her but just seeing her face made his whole day.

I hope you liked the chapter and the outfits i choose for them! Sorry i took me so long to update.

Byee guys

Word count: 943